No Escape Prologue

Prologue

Scarlett's P.O.V

Alexander trembled in fear, but managed to never lose eye contact with me. I tried to scream out for help, but the lump in my throat held back my cries. I was at a lost of words, frozen in fear. Tears decorated the inner part of my blood shot green eyes. Even tough guy Alex was teary eyed, but he tried to hide it by sniffing constantly. Dried blood was scattered all over my left leg, from my pencil size wound. The wound was made from a kitchen knife, which I had tried to use to defend myself, when the criminals invaded my Father's home. Alexander had been staying with my family and I ever since I arrived in America to be with my father. I was finally starting to accept my Father's busy schedule and focusing more on my own life when all hell broke lose.

Alexander and I had fallen asleep while watching a movie in complete darkness. All the light we needed was the slight brightness from the wide flat screen, very expensive, television. We had many different types of beverages, popcorn, and a huge variety of junk food sprawled out on the coffee table. This was the normal hang out day for us. Alex has always been like an older brother to me. I can't even remember how many times people have thought we were a couple, many of my friends have tried to convince us into dating. We usually laughed it off awkwardly or changed the subject. Alex and I never really discuss it, because we find no point in it.

We were awakened by the loud rustling sound of glass breaking, both of us leaping up from the pull out couch. We gripped a hold of the nearest object, that would be useful for self defense. I had reached for the kitchen knife, while Alex went for my step brothers wooden baseball bat. We scurried silently up the stairs like mice, following the sounds of footsteps. We had mumbled a few helpful words to each other, but other than that we were as silent as fascinated children.

Turns out, two dangerous men in pitch black, wearing masks that covered their face, had broken into my Fathers home. We tried to fight them off as best as we could, but their weapons were too powerful for ours; no where near as dangerous as their guns and long, sharp, pointy knives.

They kidnapped us, trapping us in an abandoned warehouse. They tortured us, finding pleasure in our suffering. It wasn't just us in this depressing heartbreaking battle; many others were kidnapped and held for ransoms just like Alex and I.

I glanced at Alex, shielding my face from the cold-hearted enemies. Alex gave me a look of sorrow and fear, I got the feeling that he blamed himself for not fighting back strong enough. I just wanted to rip away from these chains, and pull him into a tight bone crushing hug. Just the thought of being controlled, pissed me off to the max.

I felt suffocated locked inside of these brick, blood speared walls. I craved freedom, but my surroundings were the complete opposite. Desperation, dissatisfaction, and isolation was what all of us were experiencing. We had absolutely no idea of where we are, or if anyone is even searching for us at the moment. The criminals informed us that they captured us without a trace. But I highly doubted that, they appeared to be incredibly ignorant and simple-minded.

My mind always wondered off to the thought that there's no escape. That we will all suffer, and slowly be tortured until death. We were being held here for an massive amount of money, that's all we had been informed. I was convinced that I'd never escape this place, being as negative as I am. I only had little hope, and that was because my father was beneficial to society. He was an extremely intelligent man, and was always spending his time working in a factory. I didn't even know the name of the factory or wasn't aware of his creations that gave him fame. He invented multiple different items per week, all of them were always made to be at their finest quality. It was extremely rare for me to ever talk to him during the week-days, Sunday was really the only day he was fully off. Since he spent his Saturdays brainstorming for new extraordinary, never-seen-before, merchandise.

I wish I at least knew the estimate of the amount of money they wanted from everyone's families.

There were so many secrets that none of us knew were possible of being true, but little did we know...

The more time spent here, the more time we will regret.

___________________________________________

HAI MY BEAUTIFUL MUFFIN BUTTZ !!!! ^-^ Yesh, thats my new nickname for all of you who read my stories! So I love writing about kidnappings for some strange reason... It'd be so scurry.... I can't even imagine. But I at least tried to put the suffering they were going through in the most possible detail as I could. I hope you guys liked! And if you have any advise, please inform me in the comments below! It would really help me out in my writing, and plus I respond to all! And if you don't feel like commenting, just inbox me!

__________________________

Questions of the days will be in the chapters, because I most likely will leave ciff hangers c; Hehe, sowwy! Don't be mad at meh please!

______________________

*COMMENT, I respond to all!

*VOTE, It helps me out so much!

*FOLLOW, I will always follow back!

_____________________________

Kik: Jessicalol121, I will respond as quick as possible.

______________

Thank you guys so much!!! I love all of you!!!!! x

~Jessica <3 xxxx