what the fans love about you

Todd:
you act just like Todd. you do the same hand motions and make the same faces. it's comforting to them because they see a lot of Todd in you.

Scott:
you are always 100% real. you always say what's on your mind and are never afraid to call someone out. they love your sass.

Heath:
at first they didn't like you because they thought you were a slut because you were a one night stand (until Heath asked you out) but they finally got a hold of your social medias and realized what an angel you were. and that Heath was your first one night stand.

Zane:
they loved you because all your Instagram captions were things Zane used to say in his videos with Heath. they liked that you were a fan and that you had a sense of humor.

David:
they loved you because you didn't have any injections or implants. you loved your body the way it was. you had little boobs and a pretty good ass, you were skinny. you never had any ideas of changing your body.

Alex:
you never talked down about you or others. if any of his friends did something wrong you backed them up to your fullest. you always tweeted fans and never failed to make everyone smile just by being your goofy self.

comment and tell me which guy you liked most in this one