Mind-blowing experiences

Chapter 4

Kensi's pov

After I had removed Deeks's t-shirt I ran my hands through his smooth chest hair. He moaned and and pulled his chest closer to me. He started to take off his pants, so he was only wearing his boxers and socks. I laughed and bit his earlobe. He squeaked out and smiled his cheeky smile, which I loved so much. His gaze was so full of love and passion, it completely overwhelmed me. I wanted him so bad. He lifted my shirt up, unzipped my pants and ripped them off me. Then he scooped me up and threw me on the couch. I was completely taken by surprise so I screamed and laughed at the same time. Deeks took of his socks and his boxers so that he was standing gloriously naked in front of me. It was an incredibly sexy view. I was panting so hard I almost couldn't breathe. He laid on top of me, unhooked my bra and slowly removed my panties. It was slow, sweet torture. I couldn't bear it anymore so I grabbed his hips and thrusted him into me. The feeling was exquisite. I felt him moving deeper into me and I started a slow rythm. But after a few seconds we both couldn't wait anymore and moved faster. I cried out his name as we found our release together. It was the most mind-blowing experience I've ever had in my entire life.

Deeks' pov

She touched my chest where I liked it the most. God, this woman was driving me nuts! I took off my clothes except my boxers and socks. She bit my earlobe and smiled her soft Kensi smile which I loved so much. I squeaked and threw her on the couch. It was so cute how she laid there and watched me undress the last clothes I was wearing. Her eyes widened when I was naked. I think she liked what she saw. Thank god that I keep working out! I laid on top of her and took her underwear off. I have to say, she's the most attractive woman I've ever seen in my life. My dream woman suddenly grabbed my hips and thrusted me into her. The feeling was exquisite. I moved deeper into her and she started a slow rythm. But after a few seconds we both couldn't wait anymore and moved faster. I cried out her name as we found our release together. It was the most mind-blowing experience I've ever had in my entire life.