F U T U R E ▪ H U S B A N D

One typical afternoon in the Polar Tang's kitchen, a sweet voice was resounding as the certain (HL) haired crew member of Trafalgar Law was singing as she prepare for the crew's dinner. She was giddy with the excitement of letting the others try the new recipe she just came up with. It was a once in a blue moon occurence that she thought of something new to make after all. So she can't help but sing seeing as she was all alone in the sub right now. Everyone else was out on the deck for fresh air.

"Dear future husband..., here's a few things you'll need to know if you wanna be my one and only all my life~.." She reached for a few spices on the shelf above and swayed her hips along with the imaginary music playing in her head.

"Take me on a date I deserve a break and don't forget the flowers every anniversary. 'Cause if you'll treat me right, I'll be the perfect wife buying groceries, oh-buying what you need." She giggled to herself as she thought of a certain person as she started stirring the tasty looking soup and felt her mouth water with the smell it emitted.

"You gotta know how to treat me like a lady.. Even when I'm acting crazy, tell me everything's alright~" She raised the spatula taking in some of the soup and brought it to her lips before tasting it a bit. A soft hum of approval sounded from her throat as she stirred the soup again lowering the fire as she thought it was almost done cooking. She swayed her head from side to side and closed her eyes as she continued singing..

"Dear future husband here's a few things you'll need to know if you want to be my one and only all my life~ Dear future husband make time for me don't leave me lonely and know we'll never see your family more than mine... I'll be sleeping on the left side of the bed. Open doors for me and you might get some kisses! Don't have a dirty mind, just be a classy guy. Buy me a ring oh-buy me a ring babe!" Chuckle. "You gotta know how to treat me like a lady..~ even when I'm acting crazy, Tell me everything's alright~" She shut the stove and reached for a huge bowl at another shelf beside the sink all the while with a sweet smile on her face as she nod her head in tune to the music that she can only hear.

"Dear future husband here's a few things you'll need to know if you want to be my one and only all my life! Dear future husband if you wanna get that special loving tell me I'm beautiful each and every night~ Oh oh future husband, better love me right~~.."

She sighed in a very satisfied way pouring the soup slowly on the bowl. She settled the pan she used by the sink washing her hands thoroughly in the process when all of a sudden, a pair of hands slipped from behind her wrapping tightly around her waist. She almost squeak in surprise when she smelled the very familiar scent of the person she was actually thinking about when she was singing earlier. And boi she just realized how embarassing that is.. luckily she kept it to herself.

Her heart skipped a beat when Law settled his chin on her shoulder and snuggled on the crook of her neck tickling her a bit. She let out a small whimper grabbing the hands securely wrapped around her squeezing it a bit silently telling him to stop what he's doing. But ofcourse, because he's Captain and (YN)'s just crew, he didn't follow. Instead, he leaned in even more, planting several chaste kiss on her neck making her squirm in his arms. It made the doctor smirk.

"E-enough, Law.." the (HC) head stammered trying so hard to push the raven head away but she only end up turning facing him. And it was a real bad move. Real bad. Really. She saw his smirk widen making her blush. Dammit. I just can't help but love that smirk..

"Hm?" He questioned innocently. Obviously teasing her.

She averted her gaze to the side. "I.. I'm preparing dinner so... please stop.."

But instead of stopping, the doctor leaned in resting both hand on the edge of the sink effectively trapping the poor flustered (YN) between him and the sink.

"I don't want to.."He stated. "We've something to talk about." The girl raised her brows at him questioningly.

He smiled and stared at her eyes for a full minute before his gaze lowered down to where her lips was. She gulped as she felt a sudden anticipation with what he's doing.

"I already took you on a date. I treated you like the lady you are. I've spent a lot of time with you. I'm always gentle when treating you. I open doors for you almost all the time. You're even on my left side everytime we sleep and.." He leaned in so close to her face and hovered his lips just above her own before continuing. "..Did I already tell you you're so fucking beautiful I can't take my eyes away even for a second?"

His eyes sparkled with amusement and admiration at the really flustered look she has on her face right now. She's beautiful. Really beautiful. After flashing her a smile that almost melted her, slammed his lips on hers without hesitation capturing her into a full deep romantic kiss that made her knees buckle. She clung to him like her life depended on him as he pushed her back to the sink and cupped her face to lean it to a more accessible position where he'll be able to reach the deepest part of the inside of her mouth. She squirmed helplessly as embarassing mewls and whimpers left her successfully making her even redder than before. The captain's soft moans didn't help either as it only added to weakening her more.

Freaking hell, how is this happening?!! >////<

After a few more gasps and groans from the two, they finally parted, with only a lone string of saliva connecting them before it disappeared and made (YN) feel like fainting. Law's hand didn't leave her face though as he was still holding her to face him directly. He panted, a small contented smile on his face.

"Ring's the only thing I'm lacking. But I'll go buy it at the next island when we dock."

And dear, dinner's already forgotten as he dived in again for another kiss that made (YN) suck in a large amount of air for a surely long period of breath stopping with a bit of licking, biting and suckling all the while groaning and whimpering not having a care with other people's business.

Said people currently standing beside the open door faces almost drained of blood as it already poured out through three different kinds of nose. 👃👃👃😂👌

●~●~●~●~●~●~●
(c) Megan T's Dear Future Husband😂❤