Part 5

Laksh takes Ragini to MM. only Dp, Rp are with them. Ap are in hall, but they don't come to welcome Ragini. Ragini bends her head sadly.

"Mom, I have come with my wife. Please welcome us." Laksh says. Dp just looks at Ap to do it. Ap and Sujatha comes unwillingly and invites Ragini inside.

On other hand, Sanskar and Shekar finds swara in hospital. She comes into conscious.

"what Ragini has done to you beta??" shekar asks. Swara takes it as chance and fakes the tears.

"Ra.. Ragini has pushed me in river" she cries. Sanskar and Shekar shocks.

Here, RagLak comes into their room.

"Ragini, this is first time you are coming into my room. How is it??" he asks opening balcony doors, but he hears weeping of Ragini. Laksh goes near her.

Lak: Ragini..

Rag: why everyone are doubting me? Even my daadi, my pappa.. no one are believing me. Not even they, even I'm worried for swara.

Lak: but, I believe you Ragini. Don't worry. She will come.

Rag: why did you marry me in a hurry? What will you answer for swara??

Lak: I didn't like when all are blaming you. About swara, she is your sister. She will understand. She knows that you love me so much. So, don't worry.

But, Ragini remembers swara's dialogues,

"laksh doesn't love you Ragini, he loves me. He can't be happy with you."

Ragini starts thinking,

"How did I remain so silently when Laksh was putting sindoor in my maang. I'm I that weak to reject him??"

Ragini looks at Laksh who was opening all windows for cold air. His hair starts waving to that wind.

"In fact, he is so handsome. That's why so many girls loves him..."

Ragini is thinking, Laksh turns back. And Ragini moves her eyes away. Laksh comes near her and cups her face.

"Don't worry Ragini. Everything will be fine."

Ragini remains calm.

Then she looks at swara and laksh name in the love symbol. Laksh looks at with disgust and tears it. Ragini looks at Laksh.

"Laksh, why are you tearing swara's name like that??" Ragini asks and takes that board.

"you loved her right..!!" she asks.

"No Ragini. I didn't." Laksh says. Ragini looks at him.

"The day when you poured your frustration out, I understood your real love. And, mine was just attraction." Laksh goes to the bin to throw the trash.

"Does cloths create love? Does appearance create love? No..! it creates attraction. Only heart creates love. I understood it from you Ragini." Laksh says and looks back at her.

"I love you Ragini." Laksh says.

Ragini looks at Laksh unbelievable.

"I didn't like engagement with Swara. That's why I intentionally kept ring to your finger. That current off drama was mine..!!"

Ragini shocks with Laksh's words.

"More than swara's marriage with me, I didn't tolerated your marriage with Sanskar. How can you marry him Ragini? You have loved me, I have loved you. We both are meant for each other. No one can be our pair." Laksh says.