[WINNERS! + FINAL NOTE]

The moment you have all been waiting for (not really)...

Our Top Contestants, our top 3 books in the 305 entries we have received...

3rd Position:

KILL THE ROYALS
By @80Papergirl08

2nd Position:

HE RUINED ME
By @fairyt0ld

And the winner of The Opaque Awards 2017 is...

@theCyborneticScribe

(Wow, your @ is a mouthful)

with the book CAPTIVITY !

~

WOOHOOOOOOO

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL! I hope this encourages you to continue writing. (PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE TO RETRIEVE YOUR STICKER WITH YOUR POSITION NUMBER.)

Most importantly, I hope all the other entries are not discouraged.

If you'd like to try again, THE OPAQUE AWARDS 2018 book will be published and it is coming back this time with a different approach and I'll try to increase the amount of winners so there's loads more!

@Nenesta and I have worked very hard to judge all these books and we thank you for following us, and also thank you again for your hardwork.

I look forward to seeing you in THE OPAQUE AWARDS 2018 (this time I'll be by myself ;^;) or just around Wattpad.

Judging all your amazing books definitely wasn't easy.

Thank you wholeheartedly for joining us.  ~

HAPPY NEW YEAR. ヾ(T(エ)Tヽ)

—Riah's note [evanesces] ♡

____

HEY ERYBODY!

You guys can write! I can literally not believe how amazing the books were. Honestly, i loved all the ones I read, but judging is literally the most difficult thing I've ever done. Hopefully i won't have to anytime soon (my brain is tired).

Congratulations to the winner and every other participant!!!!

Continue to write your hearts out regardless of what anybody thinks about your efforts. Do what makes you happy, now and forever.

HAPPY NEW YEAR☆

~Nenesta's note