the morning trying to take over

The Demon king wakes up looks around and says " where am I anyway now time to continue on my adventure to take over this planet"

He created a big lightning bolt and three it to a big building.
In a few seconds later the building started to collapse.

Rocks were falling on people's head also the police and soldiers started to roam the streets again with heavy weapons.

A few had rocket launchers and started to fire at him.

The missiles started to hit him and Injuring him then he said a few seconds later " is that the best you humans can do because my body is absorbed by iron and rock combined and 80 % of both it is impossible to beat me like that hahhahahaha"

The soldiers and police looked terrified by the Demon king.

The Demon king said again " i will give you a chance to get your strongest weapons out there you have 5 minutes or i will kill you all time to destroy a bridge to slow your assault"

He runs vastly creates the big volts again and throws it down the bridge where there is allot of cars it breaks half of the bridge and tells the soldiers and police " i will be waiting for you at the bridge that's where we will be fighting bye"

The Demon king scared everybody off the bridge and waited like a real man never moved away from sight he gave the polices and soldiers a chance to get the best weapons they have