Bonus Chapter (Jace + Alicia)

Jace

As I leaned against my locker surrounded by James and some other guys and cheerleaders, my eyes were drawn towards the janitor's closet at the end of the hall. I watched as a smirking jock walked through the doors followed by the familiar redhead who haunted my dreams since the night out of town. She pulled at the edge of her top, ensuring that everything was set in place and ran her fingers through her hair. Did she just hook up with that guy?

I pushed myself off my locker and pushed pass my friends who were in a deep conversation and walked towards Alicia. When she spotted me heading towards her, she glared at me, clearly annoyed with my approaching presence.

"What was that?" I practically growled into her ear when I got close enough to wrap my hand around her wrist and pull her into my chest.

"That was a hook up, though it wasn't as good as his smirk suggested," Alicia frowned clearly unsatisfied. That was enough to piss me off.

"Can you stop being such a whore and taking every guy, who presents the opportunity, into the janitor's closet?" I hissed and she pushed me away from her.

"Well this is the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it?" she scowled at me, "Look Jace, stop acting like a possessive boyfriend and go back to being the whore you are, yeah? Also, do you have a problem if I get with Theo? I think it's time I take it international, I've heard French guys are pretty good in bed."

"Are you deliberately trying to drive me crazy?" I groaned feeling a headache approaching.

"Maybe," she whispered placing her hand on my chest and slowly traced her finger down, retracting it when she got to my belt. With a slow, teasing laugh and wink in my direction, she walked off to her classroom just as the school bell rang. I shook my head, not knowing what I was going to do.

It was lunch time and my sister and I had just finished talking about colleges. Though her reaction was suspicious and awkward when I mentioned her dating guys as long as it wasn't Dylan, I didn't have much time to comment on it as I noticed Alicia walking over to our table. She had a bright smile on her face which only served to make her look more beautiful.

"Amiels," she greeted, smiling at Skye and I immediately sat up straight, watching her intently but she only glanced in my direction once. That hurt.

"Hey," Skylar replied with a smile of her own, clearly happy for the change of topic.

"How's your hand Skye?" Alicia asked taking notice of my sister's unwrapped wrist.

"Much better. The pain comes and goes but rarely comes. I should be good for the next game," Skye told her.

"Great because lots of scouts are going to be there for the guys and our cheer team has to be ready to keep the guys going," she informed Skylar sounding excited, "So be ready to take the field. Oh, and let's not forget the game this Friday is the last in the official season which means no more recruiters after this. It's a huge thing."

"So, practice after school," Skye concluded and Alicia nodded before prancing off. She didn't dare glance at me again. She was really trying to avoid me and it was getting on my last nerve. I rolled my tongue in my mouth and decided to deal with her later. Focusing back on my sister, I noticed she was absorbed in her own thoughts.

"Earth to Skye," I snapped my fingers in front of her eyes before chuckling, "Ha! That's punny. Earth to Skye."

"You're so stupid," she grinned not being able to help it, "Are you nervous?"

"I think everyone but Dylan is nervous about being recruited. He's gotten so much attention already. A lot of persons want him. No one sees the rest of us though," I told her not really sounding upset or jealous, "He needs it more than us anyways."