.

"...340 grams of white chocolate chunks..." dan starts to tell the camera. phil guiltily grins. he knows what he did, and he knows that daddy dan will be very angry with him. "...which, seem to have already been open..." dan trails off, anger burning in his eyes. daddy dan grabs phils shirt by the neck hem, pulling phil close. "phil, how much of the white chocolate chunks have you eaten?" "d-d-daddy im s-sorry" phil stutters, watching as his daddy gets harder by the second. "i didnt ask that, now did i, baby boy?" dan replies. "n-no" "so, how much did you eat?" "f-f-fourty g-grams" phil managed to choke up. "that was a very naughty thing you did, baby boy. now daddy cant finish the baking video. say, if you could eat all that chocolate, you can come eat daddys big, hard, cock." dan grins at phil, and phil gulps. "o-okay d-d-daddy." dan grabs phils wrist tightly, dragging him to their shared bedroom. dan pushes phil onto the bed, and he walks over to the closet. dan rummages through the closet until he comes across phils most favorite punishment items; the handcuffs and a big, purple plug. phil is sat on the bed, admiring his daddy. he wants him. now. but he shall not tell his daddy this, because that will earn him another punishment, but maybe thats what philly boi wanted. dan walks back to their bed, handcuffs and plug in hand. "you wanna undress yourself? or will daddy do it for you?" dan says to phil, while caressing his cheek. "d-daddy, would you please undress me?" phil says, desperate for his daddys touch. dan nods his head, as he reaches for the buttons on phils shirt. dan takes his time, to tease phil of course. phil bites his lip, urging dan to hurry up. dan finally undos phils shirt, and pulls it off him. dan begins to kiss phils chest, leaving large, purple hickeys all over. phil loves when his daddy does this. phil moans softly. dans hands begin to trail down to phils belt and pants button. he takes phils belt off, saying, "were gonna need this, honey. you have been very naughty." at this point, phil is hard as a rock. dan stares at his baby boys bulge. dan unbuttons phils pants, pulling them off along with phils boxers. he starts to stroke phils length, teasing him. "thats enough of me pleasuring you, get on your knees." phil obliges, and does what his daddy tells him. phil undos dans button and zipper, and slowly pulls down his trousers and boxers. phil is sat on his knees, admiring his daddys cock. phil inches closet to dans member, and slowly but surely, he begins bobbing his head. dans head drops back in pleasure, letting out soft little moans, which surely enough changed to loud grunts. right when dan is about to cum, phil stops. he knows better than to let his daddy cum before fucking him. dan looks down at phil with a cheeky grin. "good job baby boy, now, get on all fours and wait for daddy." dan leaves the room briefly. he goes to their junk drawer in the living room, where he pulls out the silky, red blindfold that they used in their makeup challenge video(shameless promo). dan walks back to his baby boy. he takes the blindfold, brushing away stray hairs from phils head, and puts the blindfold over phils eyes. dan roughly grabs phils wrists, and gets the handcuffs. dan admires phil. he smacks phils ass hard, making phil squeak. "you have been very naughty, philly. daddy doesnt appreciate it very much. you have 4 spanks" dan says as he raises his hand to spank phil. 1, phil contains his scream. 2, he grabs the sheets in pain. 3, he bites his lip down hard. and lastly, 4, phils eyes tear up because of the burning sensation on his backside. dan grabs the bottle of soothing lotion from their bedside table, and begins to rub it onto phil. phil moans softly, enjoying his daddys touch. phil sits in silence for a few minutes, as dan is getting himself ready(wink wink). dan slams into phil, making him scream with pain and pleasure. dan does this a couple times, and then he brings his speed up. "ahh, you like that philly?" phil moans back, "y-yesss daddy, please, oh yes, ahh, fuck me harder daddy" dan does what his baby boy says, and fucks him harder, so hard that phil reaches his high, as he sat there panting. dan pulls out of phil, and picks up phils belt off the floor. "did daddy say you could cum?" dan pulls off the blindfold, staring into phils beautiful, greyish-blue eyes. "n-no" dan gets behind phil, and hits him with the belt 3 times. phil screams in agony, but he weirdly enjoys it, a lot. "sit here, baby, daddy will be right back" dan says as he leaves to go to the kitchen. dan picks up the bag of white chocolate chunks, puts the remainder in a bowl, and makes a bain-marie(classic phan jokes hahaha) dan waits for the chocolate to melt. as soon as its done, dan gets a spoon, and brings the bowl back to the bedroom. he sets the spoon and bowl down onto their bedside drawer. dan reaches for the purple plug, putting it in phils ass. "daddy likes when youre stretched out for him" dan says. phil enjoys the plug, and pleasing his daddy. dan uncuffs phil, and lies on the bed, pointing to the bowl of melted chocolate. "daddy wants you to put that chocolate all over his cock, and then lick it all off." dan says. phil smirks, kissing dan sweetly on the cheek. he takes the bowl, and begins dipping his fingers in and then rubbing it all over dans dick. "mmm dont have to use the spoon, huh baby boy?" phil shook his head no. once dans member was covered in chocolate, phil begin to suck dans cock, making sure to lick up all the chocolate like his daddy had told him. minutes later, dan had cum, and phil also licked that up too. phil climbed up into dans arms. dan ran his fingers through phils hair, kissing him softly on the head. "i love you, phil." "i love you more, dan." and they soon fell asleep in each others arms.

THE END.