Taken

Demon and a Fox

Chapter 2

The demon looked down at the she-fox in his arms with a wide grin on his face. "If only she knew that her human lover wasn't indeed dead, just passed out." He brought the girl closer to his chest and hopped up into the exit he had made just a few moments before he knew she was there also looking to take in the demon that lived in the maze's depths.

He had met her years ago, the girl that was younger than himself by five years. When he was younger he was sick, pale, and not the least bit attractive but even knowing this, a beautiful little fox trotted up to him and began to become his friend. That day she turned into a human girl left his heart pounding even to this day. Her auburn hair shined in the evening sun, despite the lack of light, and her golden hues sparkled.

She was gorgeous, so acting on his 12 year old boyish instinct he leaned forward and kissed the seven year old girl on her full lips.

He remembered the laugh that came afterwards when he pulled away to see her own face dark with crimson shades. She had let him kiss her, and she didn't even pull away.

Maybe that was why he was somewhat obsessed with the idea to have her now. He didn't want all of these seductive women that came flying his way once he hit seventeen. He wanted the girl who loved him before any else did.

Sebastian treasured the tiny girl in his arms. He tilted his head down to really capture the beauty of the girl in the light.

She had the same auburn locks, just grown out. Her golden eyes were not open, but they even glittered in the darkness. Her body was more woman-like with her small and delicate curves that were flattered by the cut of her shirt and pant. Her lips were still full and a bit swollen from the kiss he had just put her under to subdue her, and all of her freckles had vanished into pale and flawless skin.

"My little fox grew up." He said quietly, and stopped in front of his own carriage. "I am sorry, sir. I had some business to attend to." His young master looked untouched by this and waved the notion off. "Just get yourself and that wench in the carriage so I can go home." Sebastian's jaw tightened and he climbed in opposite of his young master. "Why are you carrying the daughter of the Fox clan?" He inquired, repositioning his eye patch to get a better look at the fox maiden.

"It is an old story, not worth hearing." He began, stroking the sleeping face of the girl. "So then I suppose we can return her after you have done your business with her?" Sebastian shook his head, his red hues averted to her lips. "I won't ever let her leave again. Not ever."