Chapter Thirteen

~Dylan's POV~
"I'll kill that son of a bitch with my own hands if I have too!"
"Bro calm down. We need to think positive thoughts for Marianna."
"Positive thoughts? Positive thoughts! Posey she's been in surgery for almost six hours! What if she doesn't make it?"
"She will."
"Can you guarantee that?" I yell as Tyler stays quiet. "I need to see her. My baby girl needs me!"
"Tyler why don't you go get Dylan some food and something to drink."
"I can't eat at a time like this Jeff. I need to see Marianna."
"You will, but she'll need you at your best while she deals with her worst."

"What about the show? We were supposed to be filming today," Crystal states.
"When Marianna recovers we'll talk about Teen Wolf. We could always film the other scenes. I didn't plan on her coming in anyways until later in season three."
"She still has the part?"
"Of course she does Dylan. Even if it's not in this season." I give him a thank you nod.
"Who's here for Marianna Ramirez?"
"We all are," I tell the nurse. "I'm her boyfriend."
"I'm sorry sir I can only give updates to immediate family."
"I'm her brother!" Posey speaks up.
"Okay well there were many complications during the operations. The knife went right through her liver, which the doctor managed to repair..." I tried my hardest to stay focus, but anytime a new sentence of hers began something else was damaged or torn through. "... her heart stopped three times on the table..." Marianna, the love of my life, my baby died three times due to blood loss. She's suffering because some dude couldn't get over her. I should've gone with her to get the food or walked out to help her sooner. It's all my fault. I could've done something. I should have done something. Now that fuck, Eric, is out roaming the streets like nothing and Marianna is still fighting for her life.

"Dylan?" Holland's voice jerks me out of my thoughts. "How are you doing?"
"Like someone recorded my nightmares and is charging me to watch them on a loop."
"I'm so sorry Dylan, I can't imagine what's running through your mind. Come on, let's take a walk."
"I can't leave Holl. Something could happen and they'll need me to be right here."
"The nurse said she'll be in surgery for a couple more hours. We should at least walk around and stretch a little. Maybe grab some food?"
"No Holland! You don't get it I need to be here for Marianna! I should be the one in the operating room! I could've helped her!"
"Dylan, please don't blame yourself. You couldn't have known. Marianna wouldn't want you tearing yourself up about any of this."

~Marianna's POV~
Oh god everything hurts. Wait. There's my body on an operating table.
"Hello? Excuse me?"
"Doctor Marshall?"
"Yes?"
"Do you think she'll make it?"
"I have to stay positive and work as hard as I can. You interns should write that down. If I'm going to teach you anything, it's that you don't give up or lose faith until you've done everything in your power to keep the person on your table alive. Now this young lady is going to have a chance if we all believe she can fight through and survive this." I grow a smile on my face. I have to see Dylan, if I know anything about my man, I know he's probably beating himself up about this.

"Dylan?" I have to go down the elevator, and to the waiting room. "Dylan!" I catch a glimpse of his sad and tired face when I walk into the waiting room. I almost jump into his arms before I realize that he can't see, hear, or feel me. His eyes are bloodshot red and watery. My poor baby is tired and afraid.
"It'll be okay baby, I'm fighting for us." He's sitting between Posey and Holland. The entire cast is here, and so is Jamie.

"Jamie? Jamie! Where is she?"
"Calm down Gabe, she's still in surgery."
"For how long?"
"Coming up on seven hours. Mr. Ramirez!"
"Have you guys been updated?"
"Of course not dad, they can't update them if they're not immediate family."
"Actually," Posey stands up. "Hi Mr. Ramirez I'm Tyler Posey. Since Marianna and I look so much alike and I'll be playing her brother on Teen Wolf, I kind of told the nurse that I'm her brother." I giggle at Tyler. He's been one of my best friends since I've gotten here, I should've known he would do something like that.
"Hey I'm Gabe, Marianna's actual brother." Both of them shake hands.

Another hour passes with everyone sitting around and weeping. The cast and my family get acquainted. Dylan and Gabe have been talking the most with each other. They even manage to laugh a bit during this rainy day.

"Who's here for Marianna Ramirez?" A new nurse asks the crowd in her waiting room. Everyone stands up. "Wow okay big crowd. Well Marianna is out of surgery and in the ICU."
"Is she awake?" My dad asks.
"No not yet. She's still in a coma."
"When will she wake up?" Someone asks.
"We can't tell you for sure. It could be hours or days. Some people can stay in comas for years."
"Can I see her?" Dylan chocked.
"Only immediate family at the moment."
"That's us," Gabe and my dad head over to the nurse.  Posey goes over to comfort the defeated Dylan as they walk away.
"Wait!" My dad stops the three. "Dylan can come too."
"I'm sorry sir only..."
"I know only immediate family, but he is her immediate family here."
"Okay." Something lights up in Dylan, and they rush over to my body. I follow closely behind the now four. From outside the door I can already hear a calm and steady beeping.

"What's with all the cords hooked up to my daughter?"
"Some are helping her breath and take in food. Others are there to make sure her heart and organs don't give out on us. I'll leave you three alone for a bit."
"Oh god Marianna. You promised me you wouldn't start trouble." Typical of Gabe to say some stupid and not funny joke. I love it.
"Hey Anna. It's dad if you don't know. Please wake up soon, I miss your voice." My dad seems distant and uncomfortable. Last time he was in the hospital was because of my mom, so I kind of understand but I'm his daughter. "Um guys, I'm going to head back out in the waiting room. I can't see her like this."
"Dad come on, it's Marianna for fucks sake."
"I'm sorry." He grips my hand before slipping out the door. Oh he's gonna have hell to pay when I figure out how to wake up.
"I'm going to go check on him. Will you be okay in here?"
"Yeah I'll be fine." Gabe gives him a small smile before heading to my dad.

"Hey baby girl. How are you? I have no idea if you can hear me right now or not, but I miss you. You're making me go crazy Ms Ramirez. I need you to fight please. I need you here with me. I promise to do all that I can to find that son of a bitch and make him pay for this. I'm so sorry Marianna. I should've been with you and all this could've been avoided. Please come back to me. I can imagine the last time I saw your eyes being the way you looked at me in the apartment. It felt like you were saying goodbye even though you couldn't talk. Don't say goodbye, not yet. I'm not losing you this way. Marianna I need you to wake up. I promise to do anything you want just say the word. I love you Marianna Estella Ramirez. I want to move in with you, marry you, and have all the kids you want. Please wake up..."