Prologue

For one night, I wish to have time to relax and stay at home to my nice comfy bed again with my family. But sadly no, all cause of a simple someone who can put so much fear for me to just stay on the run. For their safety so he won't hurt them or even worse kill.

Still haven't gotten use to being around New York at all. Why? Because every time someone comes into the picture, they are immediately cut out for good.

I been in the street for almost 3 months and by that time i have lost friends who tried to help me, some who didn't deserve to die, and others they fought for their rights.

Running was all I could think of just to hide from him. The Avengers did all they could to help me, but, I didn't want their help not so he can hurt them nor for them to hurt him, I stop to take a break and sit.

As im setting my backpack down i began to hear a creak i stop what i was doing tensed up from hearing noises around me. Slowly, i turn to where it was coming from.

Nothing.

"Sometimes running won't do you any good Luna." His voice it isn't the same anymore.

"No...." Scared was written all over my face. I jump up grabbing my backpack slinging the straps through my arms to my shoulder.

"Please stop this, please" voice quivering with so much fear from the person I once thought I would feel safe with.

"Stop what Luna, I'm only trying to protect you from people trying to keep us away from each other. Tony, Steve, Natasha, everyone wants you away from me!" He shouts getting closer and closer towards me as I take steps trying to be not anywhere near him.

"STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!" He shouts making me flinch and stay still. I feel my body get cold and my breathing becomes heavy for me to comprehend, as he begins to walk towards me, both of us face to face.

"Can't you trust me Luna?" He asks.

"H-how?! You've done nothing but hurt and I-I.... this isn't you." I look him straight in the face even with that mask covering his identity. I was hurt, confused, but most and importantly im alone and scared.

"Luna, please come with me where no one cane mess wirh you or me well us together. Ill protect you from everyone." He says caressing my cheek. Whimpering I nodded in agreement just as he was about to take off his mask and kiss me, everything happened with the quickness.

I shove him to throw my handmade smoke pellets in between us. I find a nearby exit for myself to leave jumping down staircases to run leaving Spider-Man, alone in the night extremely mad.

" I just love playing this game, here i come Luna, and it wont be pretty" he says for me to hear loud and clear as he webs himself away from the scene and begin his hunt for me.

"We'll see about that" I mumble putting my hoodie on to walk through the nights on my own again.

I hope you enjoyed! Ill try to post chapters on time see you soon