Chapter ~ One

It had been nearly a month since my last girlfriend left she was my ѕevenтн ex in eleven months, I guess I'm not lucky with girls after all. I have been on my sofa going all over the memories I thought would stay forever even though I had been in that state before, but it always hurt more and more after every breakup.

I usually miss nothing more than the hot pool sex, the deep throat blow jobs, and the sweet pussy licking, I miss their different moans and sometimes their cry for more pleasure.....just thinking of those memories makes me hard in my jeans.

I recalled having sex with my previous ex on my balcony it was a crazy experience we were both high at the time, she even left her g-string panties here that was the last time I ever enjoyed her sweet tight pussy I'm left in this big house on my own with no one to fuck around with.

I've tried calling her on her cellphone but all I get is a stupid answering machine, I just want to hear her voice and maybe some sex will solve my desperation but I guess it's just my fantasy now. Life is boring without her smile, smooth skin, soft lips, short blonde hair......damn!!! She is making me go nuts, but she was a bit noisy, she can go for all I care.

(Doorbell rings)

Who could this be?

I went down the stairs, opened the door, and to my surprise it was my ex, I guess I'll be tasting her sweet tight pussy after all.

" hey, babe! what are you doing here, are you coming back to me?" I hugged her and held her left ass and squeezed it hoping to turn her on for the game.

She pushed me back quickly and glared at me. I had her g-string in my hands.

"I came for my panties, not for sex, you won't be keeping my strings as a trophy ".

She snatched it from me and put it in her purse, turn and walked to her car as her heavy curvy round asses clapped with every step she takes. Oh gosh!! I was hard for nothing, I guess no sex for me then. She was driving me crazy with her body and the way she moved, I couldn't believe I just lost that prize.

I went inside and laid on my king-sized bed staring at the carefully arranged marble ceilings in my bedroom and the glowing chandeliers, any lady will love to be in my bed with me....all ladies except my exes.

I have called all my previous exes hoping to get through to one of them so that I could stroke her with my dick and have crazy fun with them, but they are all busy with their new lives, I'm out of ideas on what to do to find a pussy of my class and my desire. I guess I have to drink the night away, I went to a mini whisky bar downstairs and took a few bottles of whisky went into my room, and locked myself up.

I drank through the night till I fell asleep with bottles of empty whiskies all around.

I heard footsteps approaching my bed but my vision was blurry because I was heavily drunk, but I could smell the sweet scent of a ladies perfume as the person joined me in the bed and sat on me as I laid on my back, with her warm soft hands massaging my chest, she kissed me passionately with her soft lips.....wow it was magical, she opens my zip and pulled out my already hardened dick I was eager and desperate to make her feel my strong dick in here........

(Distant voices echoes)

"Dude wakes up!!, wake up!!". I could hear the loud voice echo in my head as she went down on me.

"Derrick!!!"

My eyes opened wide only to see me embracing my pillow tightly and the bright morning sun rays reflecting in my room.

"WHAT!!!, it was just a dream!"

I screamed and jumped out of my bed angry and confused...