Part 5

Meliodas awoke in the middle of the night to loud music, bright strobe lights, and shouting.

What the hell... He thought, walking down the hallway.

He walked down the staircase into the bar section of the Boar Hat.

"Hey, Meliodas!" Says Ban, who recently got back from who-knows-where. "Glad you could join us!"

Meliodas looked around, and saw that the bar had been turned into a nightclub.

"Ban? What's going on down here?" Meliodas asked.

"Well," he replied, walking towards a stripper pole, taking off his shirt. "I'm about to put on a show for the ladies!~"

"I'm not drunk enough for this..."
Came a voice from the back of the bar-turned-nightclub.

"Shut up, idiot! Trevor, you's got no reason... or right to talk to a sin!" Came another.

"I think you've got it backwords, for I, Trevor Belmont, will-" Trevor stops talking to puke, then pass out drunk on the floor near Elizabeth.

Ban jumps on table, takes his clothes off, points at Meliodas, and shouts "who's the bitch now!?" Then pukes and passes out drunk, also near Elizabeth.

Meliodas rolled his eyes.

"I'm not as think as you drunk I am." Ban slurrs, as he tries to climb to his feet.

"Ban, you need to-"

"I love you, Meliodas!" Ban randomly cried out, "I always have, and I always will! *sniff* Meliodas, please return my love!" Before passing out again.

Meliodas also fainted, but for a completely different reason.