"who do you think the heir of slytherin is"

"what's the chamber of secrets," i asked a kid in my house.

"it's an old, old legend. but i don't know much about. that's what i'm trying to find out."

i went and asked another kid. her name was ginny weasley; she sat next to me in charms. she looked scared. "my brother once told me about it," she whispered. "there was a legend, about a secret chamber in hogwarts. i- i think it was built by salazar slytherin." judging by her disturbed expression, i decided it was best if i didn't ask her anything else.

*a camera clicks*

"who do you think the heir of slytherin is," i hear someone ask.

"it's obviously harry potter. how else could he have defeated you-know-who? he probably knows some dark magic."

*a camera clicks*

"hiya, harry!"

"hullo, colin," harry responded immediately. we had become good friends this year. i had even memorized his schedule!

"harry -- harry -- a boy in my class has been saying you're --"

a tide of people started to go to the great hall. i didn't think they could hear me.

"see you, harry," i said as loudly as i could manage.

*a camera clicks*

everyone kept saying that harry was the heir of slytherin, but i knew he wasn't. harry was my friend. he would never do that.

harry was nice. he liked me. he wasn't annoyed by me like all the others were. everytime i talked to him, he would always answer back. he even explained all the rules of quidditch to me!

i would find the real heir of slytherin. i wouldn't let them call harry things he wasn't.