My kitten(Ukyo x dog lover!female reader)

Me:YAY LETS GO and why I did Doglover is because Y/n and Ukyo will argue over what's better
Ukyo:WHY AM I HERE!?
Me:Torture*turns on screen with him and Y/n*WATCH CHILD
------1---------------------
It all started with Y/n L/n at the dojo with Xander carrying her over his shoulder.

"I don't want to see Ukyo!"Y/n whined,going on rampage like a little kid.

"Why and good reason,"Xander said,sounding like a parent who was lecturing his kid.

"He hates dogs and I like dogs!"Y/n yelled,"and I find it offensive!"she pouted as she hit Xander's back to let her go and be free.

Xander sighed,"but we all have opinions about everything."he lectured Y/n as he kept walking her to Ukyo,who hid in the shadows in a tree.

"Well,I hate cats!"Y/n said,and Ukyo took that offensive,"You can't teach them cool tricks!"she crossed her arms.

So suddenly Ukyo jumped off the tree and landed on his feet like a true ninja.

"And I find that offensive,"Ukyo said,crossing his arms and having an offended expression stuck on his face.

Xander set Y/n on her feet and turned her to face Ukyo,"Y/n,talk to your boyfriend about why dogs are better than cats,not me,"Xander said and walked off.

"Ukyo is not my boyfriend,Xander Shakadera!"Y/n screamed,and those words,which hurt Ukyo's feelings,seemed to be hesitant when it came out of Y/n's mouth.

"Ukyo,"Y/n said,turning to face the light blue haired Male,"Dogs are much better,"she said and walked off.

"Dogs drool to much,"Ukyo called out,and Y/n snapped her head into his direction,causing Ukyo to flinch.

"Cats scratch and dogs bite,"Y/n said,"better weapon,"

"Dogs are lazy"

"Ugly,"

"Dead,"

"I meant you,"

"I also meant you,"

"Evil,"

"Devil's angel,"

"Tom the dumb cat,"

"Angela the 'fashionable' dog,"

"Handsome,"

"Beautiful,"

"Wait,what did you call me?"Both people asked each other at the same time,very confused.

"You called me beautiful,"Y/n said,causing Ukyo to turn red from being caught by a girl

"And you called me handsome,"Ukyo said,also causing Y/n to turn red in embarrassment.

Silence.

"Ok,I caught you and you caught me,"Y/n said,breaking the silence and the blush disappearing from both faces,"and I'm gonna go now" she walked off.

But before she could get 12 feet away,she was grabbed by the arm and pulled and turned around.

Y/n was about to say something to Ukyo,but she felt soft lips on hers,
making Y/n feel like she was on the clouds or died and went to heaven.

Then Ukyo pulled apart,"I love you,Y/n.Be mine?"Ukyo asked,hope in his eyes.

"Of course,my kitten,"Y/n said,smiling at Ukyo.

"I am not a kitten.Im a lion,"

"Still alike,"

"No it's not!"

"A wolf is alike to a dog,so Ima wolf or dog,"

"Fine.You win,"

"Yay!"
-----------------------
Me:YAY IM DONE WITH THIS CHAPPIE!
Ukyo:To my surprise,it wasn't bad at all..
Me:I TOOOOOOOOLD YOU
Ken:WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SENPAI!?
Ben:*has chainsaw*LEAVE OR FEEL MY WRAITH!
Ukyo:...um BAI