♛Ūnus- Absūmō♛

The Alpha's Huntress 2014 ©
Ūnus- Absūmō

Long update to last the week lol

I tightened my hand around the blade's handle, and in my other hand my gun, slowly creaking into the dark motel called Vite. I closed the gates by leaning my back against the double doors, the little light coming from the streams of moonlight from a wide set of windows. My over-the-knee high heel boots clacked against the wooden floor, announcing my entrance to the beasts hidden in the dark.

Some didn't had time to shift, some did. Upon seeing their furs and bones crack until they became beasts, I cringed, for I could never get used to the disgust I had for them. They were humans, with a beast inside, that lived like a plague in hiding, a plague that grew, and had a secret life, and killed.

I turned in the directions I shot the bullets, my arm stretched out and pulling the trigger, shooting right between their eyes, or twice in the throat. With disgust and anger, I watched the dead shift back to their naked human form. Some lived longer to consume their mate's life with their own before I got to kill their mate too.

I chuckled. Raising my gun over my head I pulled the trigger, satisfied with the whimper that howled into the air, and the wolf that shifted into a man once he was dead.

A brunette wolf sped up by my side, scratching my leg and ripping my gear. "You have no idea how expensive this is," I hissed, ducking and and sinking my blade into it's skull. "I'll send the bill to your pack," I added. These gears are expensive as hell. I twisted the blade around her brain, stabbing her multiple times, easing the anger that was about to eat me alive. Everything is her fault, her kind's fault, their fault- I pulled the dagger back, blood dripping all over me and my blade.

I killed the remaining fifteen wolves. They were stupid. These animals were dumb, I'll give them the pride of dying in bravery, but they should've ran when they heard me step inside. Now whatever the New York Pack had to talk about, there was no pack to begin with. Instead they stayed, tried to fight me (looks like they never learn), no matter where they go, what they do, how much they train- they could never run away from me. They hunted me down once, it's time for me to hunt them back.

I cleaned my bloody blade on my sleeve, then proceeded to pile up all the bodies. That took me more hours than actually killing them. It's always the fun part that lasts less than the cleanup. Once the New York Pack was piled up into dead bodies, I took my lighter and set them on fire. I heard, like every time, a legitimate roar from the flames.

I tried to feel remorse, ya' know? Once upon a time I knew nothing about these beasts and the next, my world revolves around them. How can something so "magical" create so much pain? I felt pure satisfaction as I set them all on fire. Now the few packs left can feel the pain they've caused me, when all their allies are dead and gone. When their family is dead and gone.

I looked down at my watch. I've got go. I took a deep breath and shook off the adrenaline, then got on my way home. I usually walk, just to think, listen to the night, reflect on my life, because I don't have much time for peace and quiet.

Being famous and taking part in the wolf world is nothing to be proud of. You could either be praised or wanted dead. There's no in between. Usually the only one who got the luxury to be praised are the Alpha King and Luna Queen, Alphas and Lunas, Betas and Female Betas. Me? I laughed, perhaps Lucifer knows why my head isn't rolling yet. I'm probably the most dead-wanted creature on Earth, and I'm mighty fine with that. Lots of things have come my way since I was young, so there's not much now that can scare me. And I have got the time to realize that if I die, I'll go to hell, and I'll be Satan's right hand. I deserve to be burnt, I deserve anything I get.