Kayto (Kanato×Ayato)

_~KANATO'S POV~_
(A/N: next chapter will have GraSu Gray×Natsu love y'all humans, bye bye my lovers)
I woke up and felt a pair of cold hands around me. I got up and rubbed my eyes then looked down, Ayato?! What was he doing in my bed?! I decided not to wake him, but he rubbed his eyes and put his head up to my neck and kissed it. "A.. Ayato, what're you doing here in my room?!" Ayato gave a blank stare. "what, I'm not allowed to be in the same room as my adorable little brother?" He said with a slight smirk. "I don't know are you allowed to?" I chuckled at my smart ass remark, "I guess I'm able, so why don't you come here for a second." The thoughts in my head were impure thoughts, I knew he was a little horny because his cock was bulging so I blushed a shade of dark red. "A.. Ayato, what are you actu----" I was cut off because he started kissing me and then he put his hand over my tied on PJ's that had "Bleach™" with Ichigo and the "Soul Reapers." So I looked at him now since he has my full attention, Ayato decided to kiss my neck then his voice finally rose up from his throat. "Kanato, you know you've been waiting for this, I can feel it... Here feel it.. " Ayato grabbed my now hardened cock after his hands made quick work and threw my pants off to the side the only clothing left on me was a white fancy shirt. Ayato took off his pants and over night shirt (a shirt over his usual black shirt, my story... My choice of clothing... Let's just say Yuri bought them new clothes by saving up her money)
~AYATO'S__P. O. V. ~
Ayato smirked softly and bites Kanato's bottom lip hoping he knows that he wants to explore his mouth, and the inside area, he started rubbing his cock before earning a moan and so I continued to keep going.  "Such a dirty brother you are aren't cha?"

//like and comment for part 2 //