Trip to England

Adrien's POV

I was in class staring at Marinette she sits behind me in class. I really like her well like is a understatement i love her. We've been best friends since i came here 3 years ago when I was 15 so was she.  She didn't like me at first because she thought I was friends with Chloe who put gum on her seat. But then we became friends when I gave her my umbrella and explained. That's when I started to have a crush on her. She was really shy around me at first probably because she was debating whether to be friends with me or not. But over the past couple of years  she got more comfortable with me but still a little shy. But I don't know if she loves me back more than a friend.  I love everything about her she's smart,  sweet,  brave, confident,  independent,  dependable , honest , generous, helpful, she has a heart of gold, she's shy and clumsy sometimes but I find it cute. Not to mention she's absolutely breath taking.  Her midnight blue  raven hair,  her stunning blue bell eyes that glisten like the ocean,  her smooth  pale porcelain  skin , her rosy cheeks,  and her rosy pink plump lips.  She's the definition of perfection everything you can ever ask for. She's one of those genuinely sweet and kind  people you rarely meet. She's one of a kind. Everyone loves her no one has a vendetta against her except Chloe.  She has a lot of friends but her closet friends are me, Alya, Nino,  Lila and Nathaniel. We're like a family they're the brother and sisters I've never had except Mari she's so much more to me. We all even call each sis and bro sometimes except me and Mari it's weird considering how i feel about her. I think this everytime i look at her. But then my thoughts were interrupted by Mrs.B our teacher.

Mrs.B: morning class

Class: morning Mrs.B

Mrs.B: ok so i have a announcement after roll call

Marinette: may we plz hear the announcement everyone is here i checked for you like always

Chloe: oh look Marinette being a teachers pet like always

Marinette: be quite Chloe

Mrs.B: oh thank you Marinette

Marinette: my pleasure

Mrs.B:  alright well the announcement  is our class is going to England for a while to witness the crowned Prince of England become King and before that a wedding of the Prince and his bride

My eyes widen as everyone cheered. I'M the Prince of England and everyone will find out. Also MY WEDDING father never told me I was getting married or whom I'm supposed to marry. I thought it was my choice because it would have been Mari for sure after we graduated i would have asked her. Then I heard Mari squeal in excited and fangirl yell.

Marinette: THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!!

Alya and Lila: IKR !!!!

I completely stopped freaking out and forgot about my situation when I heard Mari ask.

Marinette: Adrien you ok

Adrien: yeah I'm fine

Marinette: are you sure you seem to be worried are you not excited or worried your Father won't let you go

Adrien: oh no I'm excited just in shock and I'm sure he'll let me go

Marinette: ok well I can't wait

Adrien: me either

Mrs. B: class plz calm and let me finish your parents have already agreed to let you go and we leave tomorrow so I dismiss you all early to pack good day class

Everyone was even more hyped and we all ran out of the classroom. I ran to catch up with my friends.

Marinette: ok everyone pack sleepover at mine