여덟

(Warning: light smut?)

Jin carried you up the stairs and into his bedroom. Throwing you down onto the bed. "Come here baby boy~" You purred out, pulling on the hem of his shirt.

"My pleasure baby" He smirked and hovered back over you, his hand trailing up your body. He placed his knee In between your legs, your soft moans making him hard.

"Jinnie~ let me show you how it's done" You flipped the both of you, Jin was underneath. His breath hitch at his eyes dilated with lust. You straddled his waste, grinding into Jin's growing bulge. "I want you to tell me how much you like it, alright baby boy?" Jin nodded his head several times and looked up at you. You sat his up and took of his shirt. "My baby boy is so sexy". You breathed in his ear, feeling the goosebumps that formed all over his exposed skin. His hands landed on your thighs, his lips connecting with yours.

You pulled back and rose an eyebrow. "Did I tell you, you could kiss me? Are you trying to be a naughty boy?" His eyes grew wide, body trembling.

"I-I'm sorry Y/n" he whimpered, he looked up into your eyes and pouted. "I couldn't help myself, I need to be taught Y/n." His eyebrows furrowed, his shaky hands gripped onto your waist. "Please let me kiss you." He begged.

"If I let you kiss me, do you promise you won't do anything until I tell you to?" He hummed a yes, his eyes pleading. "Alright baby boy, kiss me." He growled slightly and brought you to his lips, your hips slowly grinded against his once again. You felt the vibration of his moans on your lips.

You were in a heated make out session until the brown haired boy slammed Jin's bedroom door open. "JIN I FOU- Y/n?" You turned around and stared into the familiar brown eyes you used to love.

"Jungkook." You glared and pouted over at Jin. "I think I have to go home Jinnie... sorry." Jin gripped onto your wrist and pleaded you with his eyes for you to stay.

"What's she doing here... how did you even meet her?" Jungkook looked at you up and down, his heart melting as he remembered your tear stained cheeks. He remembered how soaked they were, their laughs were heard over the loud rain as they stood in a bus stop booth. The laughs they had exchanged over the many months. His feelings hit him like a bus, all the built up sad love story that was theirs was now playing over and over in his head. "Y-Y/n?" Tears started to fall down his cheeks as you looked away sadly.

"I'm really sorry Jinnie... I wanted to stay I promise. I'll comeback at another time alright?" You were about to walk out before you remembered. "Jin, be a good boy and finish the levels okay?" You saw him nod, a final regretful look was sent at Jungkook as you looked at those warm tears. "It was good to see you Jungkook... I guess."

"How do you know Y/n?" Jin glared at the younger boy who stared at the place where the girl he loved just stood.

(A/n: Idk where this book is going, but I thought this would be fun? I dunno)