pro: lemonade

"Did you cheat on me?"

"List-"

"No. Don't you dare try to wax poetry and get yourself out of this. This is a yes or a no kind of question. I don't want any elaborate explanations, because unless you had to cheat on me in order to stop this planet from exploding, then there is literally no explanation, no excuse that is worthy enough for you to break our bond, our trust and my heart. There are no words you can string together that are musical enough, hypnotic enough to me that I am no about to throw this glass off of this counter and smash it against the wall. None. None besides 'No'. So let me ask you this one more time, and answer this carefully, baby: did you cheat on me?"

 So let me ask you this one more time, and answer this carefully, baby: did you cheat on me?"

Title: Burning Red

Genre: Young Adult, Urban, Fiction, BoyxBoy

Book: #2 (of two)

Credits:

1. Beyonce's, lemonade

2. SZA's, ctrl

3. Migos, culture

4. Kendrick Lamar's, to pimp a butterfly; damn.

5. Taylor Swift's, Red

6. Solange's, a seat at the table

7. moonlight

8. fences

9. black twitter

10. my momma

Dedicated to: First and foremost, to love of everyone. To respecting our cultural differences. To anyone who has been hurt by someone that they love. To anyone who has hurt someone they love and regretted it. To working on relationships, be it romantic or friendships; to ending relationships after you've done all you can. To the most disrespected group of people in America: black women. To single parents raising children. To black culture. To love and to you.

This is burning red.

September 9, 2017 at 7:am(eastern time).