Lola_Anasake

Name:
Blake Belladonna

Age:
???

Species:
Half Human,Half cat

Looks:

Behavior:Blake is a Quiet,Rude and Blunt type,She wont hesitate to go violent when someone hurts her

Behavior:
Blake is a Quiet,Rude and Blunt type,She wont hesitate to go violent when someone hurts her.But in rare occasions She will Compliment others and smile.

Backstory:
Blake Lived in a family which Never showed any Kindness nor remorse.Which annoyed some Villagers who showed them kindness,So One fateful Night Blakes house was set on fire.Only Blake and her Baby Kitten was able to survive.

Love Intrest:
Spade

Family:
None

Extra:
Stays in her room most of the time

~~

Name:

* Len

Gender:

* Female

Age:

* 18

Species:

* Half Vampire

* Half Werewolf

Appearance:

* Len has short, straight orange hair that covers one of her eyes. Her showing eyes is black as her hidden eye is red. She has one vampire fang poking out from her mouth. One top of her head are a pair of brown wolf wears, one pointing straight up as the other points down. She wears a skin tight purple shirt that has cuts in the side, showing two scars. Her rubs also show. She does show cleavage. She wears black shorts that go slightly pass her knees. In the back of her shorts, she has a cut that her small, brown tail come through. She wears purple shoes with small heels.

Family:

* Rupert (Older Half Brother)

* Alfred (Older Half Brother)

* Jack (Older Half Brother)

Personality:

* Len doesn't talk a lot. She rather be alone then be around people. She doesn't get along with many people, and she doesn't try to. With her brother, she tends to talk a little more, and she smiles a little. Other than that, she acts very emotionless.

Love Interest:

* Raymond ~ When Len first showed up at the hotel, Raymond was the first to greet her. She never talked to him at first, but as she started staying more around the hotel, she started to talk more to him, befriending him.

Backstory:

* Len was born to the mother of Jack and the father of Rupert and Alfred. She stayed by herself as she grew up as she was too much like her mother to get along with her father and too much like her father to get along with her mother.

She ended up running away when she turned eleven. She started traveling around the world, and she made many friends, humans and the supernatural alike.

As Len grew older, she got in a lot of fights, and she started to get stronger. One day, she ended up at the hotel, and she stayed for the night.

The next day when she was leaving, Jack, Rupert, and Alfred saw her. They tried to get her to stay, but she still left. Though, she promised to still visit the hotel every now and then.

Extra:

* Len can live on human food without blood, and she can live on blood without human food. She still lives on both of them so that she can control both sides of her.

* Learn More Later