Her six smiles

Lauren sat there awkwardly with Shawn waiting for Camila to hurry back. She thought this was only going to be a quick visit but boy was she wrong, 2 hours she's been wanting to leave so she doesn't hate herself anymore. You see Lauren knows what this is all about and she hates the idea with every fibre in her body because Camila is hers but she knows she now belongs to someone else.

If she's going to be fully honest Camila was never hers in the first place. But she's to weak and scared to do anything about it.

So here she is sat with Shawn, the one boy she envied the most right now, hoping Camila will hurry up with those stupid drinks. She's sat there holding everything in wishing Camila won't go through with this and it's all some sort of joke because God knows she needs this to be some sort of sick joke.

Breaking the awkward tension Shawn speaks up, trying to make light conversations whilst waiting for his beloved fiancé to come back with the drinks, and says "I hope you know I'm going to treat her properly Lauren, I really hope you know that"

And so Lauren being the politest she can be answers with "I surely hope so otherwise I will make sure you regret it"

Shawn laughs at this praying she's only joking but knowing deep down it's so very true.

"I don't think you know this but she is the best thing that's ever happened to me I swear, I'm so thankful that I found her. And I'm glad that marrying her will help both of our families companies so much."

By now Lauren finally understands that this guy really doesn't love her Camila at all he's just in it to save his company, and when I say she's pissed I mean it. In her mind Lauren had just killed this dickhead ten different ways in the past three seconds. But she keeps in mind that Camila is her best friend and will do anything to support her.

"Yep. Best things that's every happened to you I'm sure of that" Lauren says with a tinge of sarcasm sneaking through her teeth.

"I don't mean to be rude but it doesn't really sound like your on board with this Lauren. And if I'm not wrong it looks like you hate the idea."

"Nooo, what are you talking about Shawn I'm fully supportive of my best friend falling for a smart and strong guy like you who knows how to keep a failing business together" Lauren spits instead of says with sarcasm flowing out of her mouth now.

"What do you mean 'keep a failing business together' Lauren? I'm marrying Camila because I love her and if your questioning that then I think you should leave" Shawn asks confused.

By this time Lauren has completely lost all willingness to keep calm for Camila sake and leans forward on her chair to get closer to Shawn as she's asks the question that's been on her mind for a while now.

"Do you even know she has six different smiles?" she says as calmly as possible.

"She has six smiles?" Shawn asks confused and slightly intimidated by Lauren leaning so close to him.

"Yeah, one when something flat out makes her laugh. You know when she hears a really funny joke and she falls back laughing with her mouth falling open and smiling at the same time." Lauren says with a sparkle in her eyes as she talks about how she pictures Camila laughing right in front of her laughing at one of Lauren's really bad jokes that only Camila finds funny.

"And one where she laughs out of politeness." Lauren smiles at this one as she imagines Camila smiling to make sure the other person doesn't feel uncomfortable.

Shawn sits back listening to Lauren get lost speaking about Camila's different laughs realising he hasn't noticed any of these smiles so far and that he hadn't realised her smiles were any different from each other.