Capitolo Otto.

Nick Zano as Sergey "The Stud" Komorov

~

Finally With You: Capitolo Otto

"Ah..." I moaned out, squeezing my eyes shut as the greatest sensation coursed my body and I writhed around on the bed. "AH, more!" I clenched my hole tightly around the fingers that scraped slightly against my prostate, sending waves of pleasure. I heard a sinful chuckle running through my ears as a sexy voice spoke. "A meno che non si lascia, farò quello che voglio, pet." I groaned in annoyance as I ran a hand through my hair, trying to get away from the hands that kept my thighs glued to the spot I was in. Was this real? Was I dreaming?

I felt a warm tongue lick up my erection, lips wrapping around the bulbous head as they sucked tightly, the warmth coating me. Fingers glided along the walls of my ass and I fought back a loud moan. "Please, please, please!" I panted, feeling my core tighten with the need to release. I bit my lip, wanting to keep my moans in. His finger trailed up my thigh, my breath hitching as I shut my eyes tightly. "I want to hear your voice, capire James?" His enticing Italian trailed through my ears and I couldn't control my actions, letting out a loud moan as his fingers grazed my love spot once again. "Please, daddy!" I groaned, arching my back against the head board. I wanted more, I needed more. His free hand slid through my dark curls and down to the base of my dick, squeezing my engorged balls in his hand. He bobbed up and down my cock, his tongue flicking past my hole and I let my hand travel my body, relentlessly moaning. "Daddy!" I panted, bliss coating my entire spine, skyrocketing up my entire body. My mind was going crazy, begging for need. 

He chuckled darkly, lapping his tongue all around my cock, vibrations from his hums pushing me closer and closer to release. "Ricorda." The husky voice filled the room, dominance evident in every single timbre, my body listening to every accord and command. "I do what I want and when I want, mio bello." He whispered over the tip  "Cum." Isaiah commanded in a dark tone, his warm hands rubbing my thighs as his fingers tickled against my prostate. 

Just then the door opened as I gave into my release, black dots coating my visions and I screamed loud, line after line spurting into his awaiting mouth.

I panted heavily, my eyes trailing up to meet mischief and my body stilled in horror, my mouth dropping. Mason grinned like an idiot, giving me a thumbs up with his finger as I glared at him. "Oops! Sorry, bambi!" He apologized with a shit eating smile on his face. "I didn't realize you were so occupied." His lips curled into a smirk as he slammed the door shut, his laugh echoing throughout the room. I wanted to throw Isaiah off of me and go after him, demanding he didn't say a word about what he saw or heard but something stopped me in my tracks as Isaiah came up from under the covers, something white stuck on the corner of his mouth as he licked his luscious lips. "Fanculo." He muttered in that dark accent of his, sending tremors across my torso as his warm breath caressed my body. "We'll have to continue this sometime later, pet." 

Just what in the hell was I doing?

Isaiah leaned up, his eyes drenched in lust as he drank in my appearance. My hair was tousled all over from grabbing at it and my lips were red and swollen from biting them. "Damn..." He whispered, biting his lip. He leaned down, his lips covering mine and I could feel his breath. I wanted his lips on mine, I wanted him to ravish me like I was the last meal he would ever have. "Scusate, James." He tilted his head, his cold hazel eyes trailing from the intense gaze between our eyes and down to my lips. "If you beg hard enough, I'll kiss you like you've been wanting." He reached out, flicking his tongue against my lips and I fought the urge to take his tongue between my lips.

"Until then, I'll be waiting, mio amore." Just like that, he was gone and I was left alone with my thoughts and the confusion on just what I was doing. Why was I sitting here with a smile on my face, like I just woke up from a long night with my lover?