10. I Care for You

Hloooooo!!!! Guys!!!!
How r u all?????

So before anything I want to say a big walla thank you😘😘 to my each n every reader .....
Its just coz of u guys that my story successfully completed 10 parts on watty😊😊
So Thank you so much lovely Readers😘😘😘

*********************************************

Now let's start😉

Happy Reading😄

Their head collide with each other n Dev was the first one to say sorry.
"It's ok n now we should bang our head one's again",...cames her reply.
They politely touches each others forhead again.

After it Dev was now fully conscious so he went to washroom to freshen himself up .
Sona waited for him to came back n she arranged the breakfast on table which was present in her room..she sat on Sofa who was accompanied by table.
He cames n sat on another Sofa which was beside her.
Sona was the first one to initiate a talk with him.

Sona: Dev yeh lo yeh khaa lo or fatafat haldi wala dhoodh bhi pee lo...(Dev please ate it n also drink turmeric milk...)(she said it by pointing towards the breakfast which was lying on table in front of them)

Dev: Nahi mujhe nahi khaana or naa hi kuch peena... (I don't want to eat n drink anything..)

Sona: Dev please...

Dev: Nahi..(No)

Sona: Dev yeh kya baccho ki tarah jid kar rahe hoo...agar kuch khaoge nahi toh dhik kaise hoge??....(Dev don't be stubborn like kids n please ate...if u don't ate than how u will be healthy???)

Dev: Mujhe bhook nahi h n or naa hi kuch kaane ka maan h...(I'm not hungry n also I don't want to eat anything)

Sona: tumhe kuch kaane ka maan nahi kar raha???..aisa shaayad bhukar ki wajah se....(u font want to eat anything???...it must be coz of fever....)

She starts worrying n placed her palm on his forehead to check his temperature...
He was shocked with the way she was caring for him...he never though that she will care for him after what happened on last night.... Their fight...their ego n anger...his leaving her home in rain...n sitting on bonnet of car in rain...& his headache n after that everything got blurred for him...

Sona who was busy in checking his temperature sighs 😰😰in relief coz he had no fever now.

Sona: tumhe toh bhukkar bhi nahi hai ab... toh tumhe bhook kyun nahi hai??..shayad weakness ke karan..(u have no fever now... Why don't u r not hungry than???..I thought its coz of weakness)