Hate X This X Tower

We stepped out of the blimp and on to the tower, my excitement growing with my- well Kurapika's every step. The thought of killing the Colossal Demon was the only reason i hadnt broken down entirely, reduced to a shell of myself. I hopped off Kurapika's back after he handed me 1250 jenny.

REWIND

Gon, Kilua, Leorio, Kurapika and I stood at the edge looking down. Someone said something, remeber i have selective hearing, and some rock climber guy decided to try to climb down. As soon as he got out of hearing-range i muttered "baka". Kurapika turned to me, shooting me a questioning glance.

"They wouldnt make it so easy, and cant you hear it, there's the sound of something living down there. I bet 1250 jenny he wont make it Kurapika, if i win, you pay up and i can call you guys flower boys, if you win, ill tell you."

He took a moment to consider my offer and agreed, us shaking hands with three witnesses. Katsu and Rin came over after seeing me shake his hand, Katsu shaking his head, making a "tch" sound. "Kurapika, Tora may not listen to anything anyone says, but she has extensive training and can hear better than most cats"

I shot him a glare as Kurapika's eyes widened, realizing his mistake. Suddenly, a girly scream destroyed this beautiful moment of Kurapika being scared. He sighed and handed me my cash.

REWIND OVER

Katsu, Rin and I walked across and around the cylinder, quickly noticing the poorly concealed trap doors. I pushed it a couple of times, realizing that these doors could only turn once. After relaying this message to Katsu and Rin, my shadow and a tiny dragon appeared. I fell down and landed on my feet, of course. What? Im a cat. Suddenly, i heard a voice coming from a tiny speaker with a camera in the corner of the room,

"Hello number 37. You have chosen the path of majority rules, and will be playing the part of the archangel. Let me explain, this path has six people, five of them ending up in one room and the archangel in the other. They must meet together and each do a one on one battle with the most dangerous criminals in the meantime. Do you see that watch over there? Put it on, it shows you how much time you have left. Remember, after 72 hours, the phase is over. For the archangel to meet the rest, she must defeat 5,000 criminals coming at her in one wave. Minor detail, the phase starts now."

As soon as he said that, The walls were replaced by a stampede of criminals, the prefect people to take our anger out on. Rin and Katsu quickly shifted to their human forms, each taking 1/3 of the wave and having them all dead in approximately 55.94 seconds. The examiner could be heard over the speaker, choking on chips. I didnt blame him, i looked so innocent. Eventually, he regained his composure and opened a door which lead to a platform in a room with a drop of at least 1000 feet. In between me and the platform was a narrow walkway. Then, there were too ledges on either side of the room, to my left, more criminals, to my right... flower boys and 16! I waved at them and walked over with Rin and Katsu as they looked at me, shocked. Probably because i had fought 5,000 criminals at once. We walked past everyone, calmly sitting in the shadows

One of the criminals continued speaking as Tonpa said he'd go as a guinea pig. Rin fell asleep with her head in his lap as I bet Katsu 600 jenny that he would surrender without trying. "Tor, I have faith in Tonpa" he said, a few seconds before Tonpa's voice echoed around the room, "I give up!". Katsu sighed and handed me my cash as he spoke to Tonpa in a deadly tone, "You let me down, I bet on you."

Then Killua and I spoke at the exact same time, "Yeah but, if their goal was to kill time, then the move (the old man/ fatso)  made was actually the right one." he looked at me and i nodded, telling him to continue as i zoned out.

Next was Gon's match. I wasnt really paying attention until they lit the candles. "Tor, i bet you 6,000 jenny that he messed with the long candle."