ryuji suguro

I smiled widely as I looked at the red ink mark on my test

I smiled widely as I looked at the red ink mark on my test. 100%.

"W-What? How?" Rin whined as he threw his head onto the desk. I covered my mouth as I giggled.

"It's called studying, Rin. You just try it sometime." Rin groaned and I giggled again.

"I hate studying." Rin mumbled.

"Explains why you're a dumbass." Suguro snorted. I turned around and shot him the nastiest glare.

"But out, Suguro." I said, sending him another glare.

"I'm just stating the facts, Y/N." Suguro smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked at Rin.

"Ignore that dumbass." I told him before the bell rung. "Come on, Rin. I'll help you study for the next test." I smiled as I stood up. Rin and I started to head towards the door when I heard our names being called, along with Suguro's.

"Rin! Y/N! Suguro, come here for a second." Yukio called. Rin and I looked at each other before walking towards Suguro and Yukio.

"What's up?" Rin asked before taking a seat on a desk.

"Y/N, Suguro. I need you two to tutor Rin." Yukio said.

"What?!" Suguro and I yelled in unsion. Rin started to laugh.

"I know you two don't get along very well, but I thought this might help you two build a stronger relationship. You may think this is a stupid idea, but-"

"Hell yeah it's a stupid idea!" Suguro yelled. Yukio sighed and looked at us both.

"I just want you two to get along. Plus, Rin is gunna need all the help he can get. He's really struggling."

"I'm actualy trying my hardest, thank you." Rin crossed his arms and glared at Yukio.

"Every test you take it goes down by two points." Yukio sighed as he rubbed his temples. I frowned at how stressed Yukio looked and it made me feel bad.

"We'll do it." I said. "We can make it work." Suguro looked at me in disbelief.

"Thank you." Yukio smiled at me and I smiled back. "You two can stop by the dorm at five." Suguro groaned after Yukio left the room.

"Dumbass!" Suguro yelled.

"If you couldn't tell, Yukio was really fucking stressed. At least we can do is help Rin." I glared at him. Suguro stared at me for a few seconds before rolling his eyes.

"Fine." he mumbled.

"Thank you." I sighed of relief. I walked out of the room and caught up with Rin.

"Hey Y/N, has the thought of Suguro having a crush on you ever occur to you?" Rin asked. I looked at him before laughing.

"Never." I said in between laughter.

"Well I mean he is rude to you, but there's something about him that's weird. I don't know if you noticed, but when Yukio told us that the two of you had to tutor me, Suguro's face was extremely red." Rin said.

"Hm yeah you're right. When I went to look at him, his face did seem red, but that doesn't mean he likes me. He probably just felt embarrassed or something."

"What do you think of him? Do you ever see the two of you actually dating?" Rin asked. "I mean the two of you are practically the same person." I laughed once again at Rin.

"I never thought of it, but to be honest with you I always thought he was kinda cute." I smiled.

"I think you guys would be a cute couple." Rin smirked. I blushed and punched his arm lightly.

"Shut up." Rin laughed before putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Come on Y/N. I know you like him." he wiggles his eyebrows at me as I blushed darker.

"Don't tell anyone." I whispered.

_______________________

"Rin, I'm here!" I yelled throwing my book bag beside the door. "Rin?" I called out again.

"He's not here." I heard a rough raspy voice say. I turned around and saw Suguro.

"Are you joking?" I asked in disbelief.

"Does it look like I'm kidding, princess." He sighed as he flipped through some book. I groaned and fell back onto Rin's bed.

"I'm going to kill that bastard." Suguro chuckled. I looked over at him, quite shocked. Suguro has never chuckled around me. We are usually bickering at each other or sending smart ass remarks.

"Yeah well, you read my mind." He looked up at me with a small smile. I couldn't help but smile back.

"Are we getting along, Mr. Suguro?" I asked while sitting up. He just shrugged.

"Guess we are." I just smiled.

"HEY! HAVE YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS CONFESSED YOUR UNDYING LOVE FOR EACH OTHER YET?" We heard a very familiar voice yell.

"Rin?!" We both yelled.

"Uhh," The voice got deeper, "No."

"You bitch!" Suguro yelled. "Let us out."

"NOPE! Not until you confess to one another." Suguro groaned and flopped himself back onto the couch. I was still sitting on Rin's bed, confused and nervous. I'm not entirely shocked, Rin is definitely the type to set this kind of shit up. I think I was more shocked at the butterflies in my stomach and my heart racing. I was locked in the same room as Ryuji Suguro. The most badass guy at our school and I will also say this, the most attractive. I tried to stop the redness from appearing on my cheeks, but I couldn't. My face seemed to get more red by the minute and it kept making me nervous. My hands were shaky and I know for a fact that my voice was as well. I couldn't trust it.

"Well, uh," Suguro started. I looked over at him and his face was as red as mine. "Hey, Y/N listen." He looked at me and then quickly looked away. "God damn why is this so fucking hard?" He exclaimed while throwing his head back. He dragged his hands down his face before sighing.

"I like you, Suguro." I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth, astonished with what I said. I don't know where the sudden confidence came from, but it actually felt good to let it out. He sat up swiftly and looked at me startled.

"Y-You do?" He asked. I sat there still as a statue for a few seconds before nodding my head yes. "I like you too Y/N." He smirked.

I'm not so good with endings oopsies, but it's been a while since I've written on here so sorry if it's really not that good. I came back to see if i can get better at writing :')