part 1 (when sorrow starts)

Bettys pov
Buggy seemed to be acting strange lately. But I hadn't a clue why. I tried talking to him but he seemed busy

"Hey jug, you want to meet at pops after school" " No thanks I, uhh have to... Help archie" "Oh um ok text me?"

See this is what I'm talking about he's been like this all week.

(A week later) "Mom I don't feel to good" "Well why don't you stay home today, honey" the most famous Alice Cooper said. "No mom ill be fine juggys here to pick me up anyway".

"Hey jug, how's it been" "Fine, Betty." I started to lean in for a small peck, bit he turned away.

(At lunch) " Jug over here" I yelled " I'm sitting with moose today, Betts. " Um pick me up after school?" "Sure"

(After school) " Hey jug" "hey" he said blandly "Jug cam we go to the trailer I need to talk to you" "Uh not today, be-" I cut him off "Its important, please jug"

(The trailer) "jughead you won't sit with me at lunch anymore, you blow me off every time I want to go to pops, and your always talking to archie. What's wrong with you" I began to feel dizzy all of a sudden, and the next thing I know my head had fallen and my eyes had closed, but I remembered the few words that jug spoke as he held me. " This is why I've been talking to archie".

Hey guys so this is my first story. Please give me some tips cause I know some of you have been doing this for a long time, but please leave a comment of how to improve my next one. Love y'all bye.