Prologue

I'm just your typical teen, the nobody, the one who is never noticed, yeah that's me my only friend is Penelope Willow. Well I use to be friends with Vanessa the most popular girl in school. But that all changed when she started bulling Penelope, I think it was in primary school yeah like fifth grade here's how it went:
"Hey nerd girl don't ever talk to Kyle again understand?" Vanessa said. "Why not, you jealous he might like me better then you?" Penelope asked. I snickered from were I was leaning on the wall, I would always just lean on the wall when Vanessa would bully or beat up people but never would I laugh. This chick was actually funny. Vanessa suddenly turned to me with a threatening glare, I got the message and put my hand to my mouth so stop me from snickering. Vanessa then turned back to Penelope and punched her stomic making her spit out an unusual amount of blood. "Hey Essa I think that's enough, you could seriously hurt her." I said trying to sound as if I didn't care as usual. But Vanessa then punched her again making her fall to the ground, "ESSA STOP!!!!!" I yelled. "No, she needs to be taught some manners!" She said and that made my eyes widen 'she could kill her' when she was about to stomp on her I grabbed her leg and twisted it then heard a crack and Vanessa scream. I was shocked but kept my calm composer. "I said stop" I muttered barely audible. Then Stacy her other goon started petting her back and asking is she was okay. I looked up and say a mix of eyeliner and tears running down Vanessa's face I then let go of her leg and helped Penelope up until...WHAM Stacy kicked my side, although it didn't hurt I yelped in surprise then twisted her ankle until I heard a rather satisfying crack. I then helped Penelope to the nurses office. When she opened one eye and squeezed the other shut I decided to speak up "Are you okay" I asked concern laced in my voice. She nodded "Yeah...thanks...you should really join wrestling." She joked. I halfheartedly chuckled "I'll think about it, but right now you are my first priority." She just smiled at that then closed both eyes and passed out. Turned out she had a rare sickness that the skin on her atomic was thinner then a normal persons. I stayed by her side the whole time I somewhat felt responsible for what happened. She was out 10 days straight. When she woke she looked so sick it almost made me vomit but I held it in. A few weeks passed and we became friends, now we're inseparable.

Now we're juniors, I'm on the wrestling team, my parents thought it would be good for my anger issues. Turns out Kyle the person I blame for hurting Penelope is dating Vanessa, and is on the wrestling team. Me and Vanessa hate each other and she'll occasionally attempt to beat up Penelope but is so scared of me that when she comes she turns tails and runs away.

TO be continued...

EDITED SEPTEMBER 14, 2018