0.3

Ashton💗: hey im outside, do i come in or? 

Omg i hope dad doesn't embarrass me. I walk downstairs passing a mirror, I like what im wearing, i just don't like how it looks on me, maybe on someone more attractive...

"Hey ash" i say with a smile.

"Hey Davey, you look nice today. " he says staring at me for a couple of seconds then giving me a tight hug, i wonder if hes lieing.

"No im not you really do look good. " he says laying his hand on my waste, i love it when he does that. Do i really think out loud.

"Then i should do it more often, huh? "  you got to bw kidding me

"I really need to stop thinking out loud! " i say face palming myself.

"Good moring baby boy, oh this must be Ashton, nice to see you with some clothes on son" my dad says giving Ash what seems to be a firm handshake.

"Im sorry about that sir, i didn't mean for you to see that. " he blushes and looks down at me, god hes really cute when hes embarrassed. Don't worry, i actually kept my thoughts in my head this time.

"Well I'll let y'all be on your way, i don't want you to be late. But Ashton, do you mind dropping off David and you can stay here and we can talk when i get home?" Oh nooooo nooo, I. Nooooo. My Dad is going to ruin this for me.

"No problems sir, it was a pleasure to meet you, can't wait to get to know you and your son. " Ashton said smiling at my dad and giving him a very hard handshake. Ashton grabs my waist as we walk out and opens the door of his car for me. I don't know alot about cars, but i know this cat is expensive looking. Its all black with black leather interior.

"Thank you, you have a nice car." I say as he sat down.

"Its really my pleasure, and thanks, i bought it and fixed it up a bit over the summer. " omg i can just imagine him all sweaty and greasy. So hot

"So hot? Whats so hot? " he said looking at me with a cute smirk.

"Nothing lets go."

*At School*

"I made them change my schedule to be identical to yours, only thing is i don't have art, i got football instead." He says walking with his arm around ny waist. I am shook.

"Wait for real ?!?!" I asked wide eye.

"Yes for real !!!" He said giggling.

"Wait im not trying to be rude, but why? " i asked stopping us both from walking.

"I said i would protect you, and I genuinely like you, i want us to spend alot of time together. " he said pulling my hand into his, laying them lazily on his broad sholders, then him putting his on my waist. He flips us over and pushes me up against the locker still holding my waist.

"Is there something wrong with us spending time together beautiful? " he said with his lips hovering over mine. I felt his breath touch my lips, one of his hands slipped into the back of my shirt, while the other went a little lower.

"No, i was just asking. I really like you too Ash" i smile moving his hands back on my waste and giving his a tight embrace. I liked that, but i cant let him think that he can have me instantly.

"Good ." He said grinning