•58•

~~~~~~
We all woke up that morning ready for what's the come out of my idea. Still, I'm scared but it has to work. If it doesn't...damn we're screwed.

"Don't worry Kathryn," Colby snapped me out of my thoughts, "It'll work."
I looked up at him. Some tears in my eyes but also confidence in my face, "You sure?"

He nodded, "I'm positive."

He kissed me. It made me even more confident and I still have hope. This plan will work.

Time: 3:12 p.m.
We all got into separate cars. Colby, Sam, Savannah, Elton, Corey, Devyn, and Aaron took Colby's car and I took my car by myself. I want to make sure Jake thinks I'm coming alone.
Colby wanted ride with me. He's so worried. He doesn't want be to get hurt or want me to be alone going up to someone who we both don't trust.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Once I pulled across the road, I watched Colby park his car a few cars down.

I got out of my car. I looked back at Colby and he mouthed, "Be safe." I nodded and started walking towards the house.

Chance came outside. Anthony followed. They looked at me for a second. We were frozen looking at each other and I could feel Colby getting worried.

They ran into the house.
I stood still for a second thinking: shit. Okay...already going wrong.

Then I saw.....Ericka. She put her hand on her hip. Tessa walked outside and stood next to her.
I stood there not know what to do. I didn't know. My plan has already backfired. I know Colby wants to come and help but he knows he can't yet.

"So what are you doing back here Kathryn?" Ericka asks.
I started shaking, "I'm just here to talk."

"Jake isn't available." Tessa responded.
I snapped. I'm not loosing, "Not available my ass. Where is he?"

"He's busy." She kept talking. Ericka started typing on her phone.
I laughed, "Let me guess. You're texting Jake?"

She put her phone down and he walked out the door and said to me, "Come on in." Then he walked back in. Ericka and Tessa following.

I look over at Colby and gave him the signal hand motion, then made my way inside.

As I walked in, the other members were standing in the kitchen. They were watching me. Jake was standing near the backdoors. He looked suspicious. He has to be up to something too.

"Everyone leave us. Go outback." He ordered. They listened. The heck? It's like they're programmed to listen to him.

He looked at me, "So, what do you want?" He sounded weird.
"What do you want with me Jake? What's with the following me around? What's with the fans mobbing us at Vidcon? What is it?!" I yelled.

"Oh Kathryn.." he moved closer. He didn't look mad. Oh no.. this has gone wrong...very wrong.

I pushed him, "Don't come any closer."
He didn't listen and he kept moving closer and closer until our faces were centimeters away and I was up against a wall.

"Jake. Get away from me." I order.
He doesn't listen, "What is it? Well, you cheated on me. Now you're going to cheat on him."

"What?!" I asked, with a shock in my voice.

He smirked. I could move. He pressed my hands against the wall no I was unable to move them. He pressed himself against me, so my body and legs couldn't even move. Then, before I could start crying, he started to kiss me. Like making out with me. Sucking in my face, and I started crying. He bit my lip.
I cried out, "Jake stop it! Please."

He stopped for a second, "All I need is for Colby to see this." He kept doing it.

I started to try to get out. I'm positive it looks like I don't want to do this. I'm crying.

I opened my eyes and saw Colby look at me through the window. I sent him a message through eyes: help me..
He nodded at me and I could tell what he was about to do.

Sam looked over me. He looked so sorry for me. Then he went the same way as Colby. I looked in the background and they were all fighting each other.
Colby won mostly....but..

Jake stopped kissing me and pulled me around. He pulled my hair, so I could just watch them all fight.

I watched Sam get took down. Then Aaron. Then Corey. Then Elton. Then Devyn. Savannah. Then....Colby. Chance had a knife to Colby's throat.
Jake nodded and his assistants and members brand my friends and boyfriend into the house. They tied their hands back and Savannah, Devyn, Aaron, and Sam were tearing up.

Elton and Corey tried to keep their cool. Acted tuff.

Jake kicked the back of my knees making me fall to the ground in front of him. "Look at him!" He ordered me to do and pulled my head to look at Colby.

Jake and Chance switched. Chance was holding me back and Jake was holding Colby.
I was in tears. Colby looked serious and furious. He's scared though. I can tell.

When he looked me in the eyes, that twinkle in his eyes told me so much. It told me that we weren't loosing. We weren't loosing. What did Colby do?....