Oh Sehun

"OMG! Is that Chanel??" Hyeri shouted once she noticed my new bag. I nodded. Hyeri asked, "How was your holiday in France?" "Well, nothing's special... Honestly, I got bored visiting the same place twice," I answered.

Hyeri nudged my arm and said, "Nana, look! 2 o'clock!" I glanced in the direction Hyeri mentioned. I saw a guy trying to get out from the crowd of girls. "Nothing's special," I mumbled. I took out my smartphone then started reading my favourite manwha (webtoon story). "See you at class," said Hyeri, then she ran towards the crowd.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 days later.

I was walking towards my class while reading my favourite manhwa on my smartphone, suddenly someone bumped into me from behind. It caused my phone off from my grasp and fell to the floor.

The guy who had bumped into me shouted, "Sorry!!" Then he fled and disappeared along with the girls who chased him. I picked up my smartphone and I saw its screen was cracked. "Shit... It's broken," I mumbled irritably.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2 days later.

"Let's go to karaoke," I said to Hyeri as we walked to the university parking area. When Hyeri and I arrived at the parking area, we saw a guy with mask sitting on my front car hood.

The guy stood up immediately once he saw Hyeri and me. The guy took off his mask and said to me, "Look... I want to apologize for bumping into you that day." "It's okay, nothing is big deal, you only broke my phone. That's it," I replied the guy nonchalantly.

I got into my car meanwhile Hyeri still chatted with the guy. Hyeri asked the guy what had happened between me and him. I honked my car twice to call Hyeri. Hyeri got into my car immediately.

Suddenly the guy also got into my car and sat in the back seat. The guy said, "May I come with you two to karaoke? It will be my treat as an apology." Just when I was going to reject the guy, Hyeri said, "Sure, why not?" I shook my head at Hyeri. Hyeri smiled at me and said without making a sound, "It's okay."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Someone knocked my bedroom door on Sunday morning and I ignored it. A minute later, I heard someone coming inside my bedroom, then I heard my mom saying, "Nana, your friend is looking for you." "Please tell my friend to come upstairs... I'm still sleepy," I replied my mom without opening my eyes.

A few minutes later, I heard someone open my bedroom door and enter my bedroom. "What are you doing here this early, Hyeri-ah? I'm still sleepy... Let me sleep for another 30 minutes," I said without opening my eyes. I heard a guy answering me, "Okay."

I woke up right away once I realized it wasn't Hyeri who came inside my bedroom. I was shocked when I saw the guy who had bumped into me at university in my bedroom. "Hello," the guy greeted me with a smile while waving his hand at me. I pulled my blanket to cover my bare face while saying in my heart, "Omg! It's him again! What's his name again? Argh, who cares? What is he doing here? "

I asked, "What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?" "I came here to give this. It was Hyeri who told me your address," the guy answered while showing a new smartphone in his hand. I grumbled in my heart, "Ahh... Why did you tell him my address, Hyeri-ah? "

"I must go now. You can continue your sleep... Bye," the guy said while placing the new smartphone on my dressing table, then he left my bedroom with chuckles. I didn't need the new smartphone from the guy because I had already bought a new one.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The new smartphone I got from the guy who bumped into me suddenly rang when I was dressing up. "Oh Se Hun? Who the hell is he? " I thought when I saw the caller ID on its screen. "Well, I don't care. I don't know him," I mumbled.

I left my bedroom 15 minutes later and went downstairs. Once I stepped into the kitchen, I got startled to see my mom chatting familiarly with the guy who had given me the new smartphone. My mom left the kitchen after preparing breakfast for me.

"Why do you keep coming to my house? No need to apologize anymore, I have forgiven you," I said. "Today I came here to pick you up. I tried to let you know, but you didn't pick up my call," the guy replied. I furrowed my eyebrows while thinking, "Call me? When? "

After a few seconds, suddenly I realized something. "Aa~ So, it was you who called me 15 minutes ago... Oh Se Hun, is that your name?" I talked to the guy nonchalantly while eating my breakfast without looking at him. Sehun said irritably, "Ya! Isn't this too much?" I looked at Sehun and asked, "What?" Sehun seemed offended, he asked, "How can you talk to me without looking at me? Don't you know that I am very famous at college?" I ignored Sehun and finished my breakfast immediately.

I left Sehun in the kitchen and walked heading to my car. Sehun followed me from behind and said, "Yaa... Why are you ignoring me?... Don't you know that many girls wanna date me?" I stopped my steps and looked at Sehun. "Then just go to the girls... Why do you keep coming here? Please leave me alone," I said, then I left Sehun behind.

When I was about to get into my car, suddenly Sehun pulled my arm from behind and made me stand face-to-face with him. "There has never been a girl treated me like this," Sehun said while looking at me. I said cynically, "Well, there is always a first time for everything." Sehun said with a smile, "You're the first girl who ignored me and I like you." "But I don't like you," I replied.

Sehun suddenly landed a kiss on my lips. I was shocked and I didn't know what to do, my heart was racing when Sehun began smooching my lips. After a minute, Sehun stopped smooching my lips, then he chuckled. Sehun asked disbelievingly, "You have never been kissed before?" I looked down to hide my blushing face. 

Sehun asked cheerfully, "Am I the first guy who kissed you?" I turned my back on Sehun and replied with a lie, "No, you are not." Sehun chuckled and said, "I know you are lying... Well... I will take full responsibility because I just took away your first kiss. I will be your boyfriend." I got into my car immediately and drove away leaving Sehun.

Sehun kept coming to my house and tried his best to make me fall in love with him. I slowly began falling in love with Sehun, not because he was handsome but because he was really a nice person. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1 month later.

Sehun and I walked together while holding hands. Hyeri walked behind us while admiring us, she said with a wide smile, "You two are really look good together! One is pretty and the other one is handsome. What a perfect couple!" Sehun and I only chuckled. "I wish I could find my soulmate soon. So we can have a double date later," Hyeri said with a smile.

Everyone at college knew that Sehun and I were in a relationship. No girl dared to chase Sehun anymore. When I was with Sehun, I often heard the female college students muttering how lucky I was to have Sehun as a boyfriend.

I was indeed so lucky! I had rich parents. I had a handsome and nice boyfriend. My best friend and my parents supported my relationship with my boyfriend. My life was just perfect! Really perfect!

Everything was perfect until the day I saw someone I didn't want to see show up at my college...