TheFastestThingAlive (Sonic the Hedgehog)

TheFastestThingAlive. He's like a brother to me. It's funny how on my first encounter with him I challenged him to see who the real Sonic the Hedgehog is out of both of us and I ended up lying to him. Sure when he found out, he got angry. I don't blame him for that. But then we didn't have time to argue about it since we had another problem which was more important. Our friend's feelings. But another problem along the way, he felt like giving up. He forgot who he was so I had to help him. As the Sonic I am. He forgave me and we agreed to stick together like brothers. Well when our friend did come back, sure we were both happy until I found out (it's a female, some of you know who I'm talking about) she and him were apparently together. And apparently I had a crush on her. So I was kinda... Okay, really sad. So sad that I was literally crying... No, sobbing. (Much better) He got to find out. By means I can not tell you about. For the first time ever I felt lost, I actually felt like quitting and forgot all the things I tell my friends when they felt down. He reminded me that using my own advice that sometimes, life may be a breeze but some other times it could be a storm and it may hit you hard but the important thing is that we live life to the fullest and with friends to be there with us, we can get through the storm. He was there for me. Through all the ups and downs, he is there. He supports me, I support him. We have each others backs. He's a great friend and I hope he continues to stay. He's practically a brother I never had. And I hope our bond still stays that way and doesn't break. Thanks for being there.