chapter :5 😆

A/N I'm rally glad I got people reading my book thank u so much it means a lot to me.
On the top is what Melody's kitten was doing its not melody though
Melody's. P. O. V
I walk up to our room. Ryder is sitting on our bed with his head in his hands. I walk over to him and sit next to him.
"what's wrong"I ask softly. He looks at me with teary eyes. What's wrong with him. "kitten I gotta leave for a meeting tomorrow "he says. I look at him like no not again please no. "no not again "I sneer. "I know kitten I'm sorry I don't wanna but have to I will be gone for 4 days at most baby girl I'm sorry "he speaks softly. I start to tear up and breaking down sobbing. Ryder pulls me into his arms holding me close. He just came back, and he is leaving me again. "you just came back don't leave me again take me with u "I say. He shacks his head no "I can't baby girl I'm sorry I wish I could its to dangerous "he speaks softly. I get up and walk into the bathroom slamming the door on my way in. I lock the door then turning on the shower. I get undressed and jump into the shower crying that my mate is leaving me again.

Ryder's. P. O. V
I feel bad I can't take her but its to dangerous. I hear her turn on the shower and her crying. I need a run. I walk out our room and downstairs to the kitchen
"hey "Jake says
"hey "I say
"let me guess u told melody and she is upset that u have to leave "
"yea she wants to come but I can't she can't idk what to do its killing me to see my mate upset I need a run"
"I understand aloha its 4 days yea I think its good if u go on a run"
"link me if she comes down "I say walking out the back door. I go behind a tree and shift. I shift into my black wolf. I feel really bad for leaving my mate again. I run and run until I reach back to my pack house so I shift again and put on shorts. I go into the house and upstairs to our room. I see kitten sitting there so I walk over to her and pick her up so she is straddling me. "please don't leave me I need u "she cries. "I know baby girl but I have to I will be back I promise "I speak softly as I rub her back. "okay "she speaks softly as she fall asleep in my arms. I lay her down and lay next to her. I'm falling into a deep sleep as I feel kitten cuddle up next me then everything goes black.

Melody's. P. O. V

I wake up to see my mate has left. I get up of and out of bed and downstairs. I have my head hung low as the tears poor down my face. Sophie comes over to me crying as well. "mate left "she cries. "u found ur mate I say "she bored pulling me into a hug. We both are sitting on the floor hugging each other crying. My chest starts to hurt. "my chest "we cry getting up and walking to my room. I lock the door and crawl onto the bed. "my head and chest hurts I want mate "she growls. I nodd in agreement I want my mate to. We now have been in this room for hours ignoring blake banging on the door to let his in. My kitten is going crazy and fighting me for control I can't hold her back any longer. I let out a scream holding my head as Brionna forcefully takes control Sophie gets off the bed and running towards the door. I shift hissing and running around the room. Sophie screams opening the door "blake help "she screams blake comes flying in the room but stops dead in his tracks. I'm getting in mode for attack.

Blake's. P. O. V (fist p.o. v for blake )

"blake I hear my sister scream. I want no time to flying into alphas room but stop dead in my tracks when I hear hissing. My phone starts ringing, not a good time phone. I look at the called idk and I see alpha.
"hello "I say Melody's still hissing and running around the room getting ready to attack.
"hey how is she doing "alpha asks I felt like saying oh great if u call her in kitten form getting ready to attack us like a fucking tiger then just great. "you don't wanna know "I say.
"why what's going on "
"she is over here hissing right now "
"shit"he says melody starts to come towards me and Sophie hissing and getting ready to attack.
"Brionna is out "he asks
"if its her kitten then yeah she is over here getting ready to attack use "
Damn it "
"Brionna stop I'm on the phone with Ryder wanna talk to him "I ask she runs into the bathroom shifting and snatches the phone out my hands. Her kitten is still in control u can see it. All of a sudden my phone gets thrown at me and Melody's on the bed still crying.
"hello kitten u there "I hear.
"she throw my phone at me "
"Stephen wants to know how is Sophie doing "
"she is shacking and crying "
"okay what melody doing "
"she is in a ball on ur bed shacking "
"okay I gotta go I'll call later "he says hanging up the phone. Alphas probably the same way I look where Sophie was she is not there she is now with melody. They both are shacking up like a storm. I sigh walking out the room and downstairs to make something to eat. I feel bad for Sophie and melody I would be the same way if I was them.

Melody's. P. O. V

I can't do it my kitten cries. I understand I can't nether I want my mate why did he have to leave me next time I might chain him up so he can't leave me. I just can't do it the pain. I look over to Sophie to she her shacking like me I pull her into a hug and now we are holding each other.
"mate I want mate "she cries. "I know me to "I cry. We have been up for hours its now 1:50 in the morning. I can't sleep without mate.....

...............................................

How is it I'm trying my best its hard but I try. The reason I'm written is because I love to write its calms me it keeps me busy.
Thank you to all that's reading my book. I really appreciate it. Don't hold back on thoughts of how I could make my story better comment what u think or feel needs to be better.