The Encounter

(A/N) This will be when King's Row Uprising has started in the timeline. Also this is my first story and i hope u enjoy.

At Watchpoint Gibraltar.....

Meeting Room

The original team was in a secret meeting (including Jack Morrison and Ana) when the security cameras showed a mysterious object climbing up the rocks and putting the hologram in the middle of the table.

(A/N) Just pretend you arrived by water as shown here. Also your face does not turn into a gun/grenade launcher

Jack Morrison: What the heck?

Tracer: No one knows this place!

Ana: Sound the alarm.

You heard a raid siren going around the Watchpoint.

You transformed into your police car form (barricade's 1st from here)

You pulled up to Winston's lab to see the agents plus soldiers pointing their weapons at you

Jack Morrison: Identify yourself and what are you doing in our base? No one knows about this place.

(Y/N): That won't be necessary human. Also you guys know that the world is starting to hate this team right?

Mercy: We already know that. That still doesn't answer the question.

(Y/N): I guess i will show you.. but i'm not what you expect.

You transform into your robot form surprising the team.

Genji: And i thought i was robotic enough.

(Y/N): That is correct Genji.

Reinhardt: Where do you come from?

(Y/N): I come from the planet Cybertron. I am a Decepticon but i changed sides to the Autobots.

Mccree: Do you have a leader?

(Y/n): Megatron was my leader during the war on Cybertron but after i arrived here on Earth, I secretly contacted Optimus Prime and he accepted my position to switch sides.

Jack: Are you an omnic?

(Y/n): No. I am an alien life form altogether.

Ana: Looks like we got a new recruit in the team.

(Y/N): I have received orders from Optimus Prime to scout out your "enemies" known as Talon.

Jack Morrison: Ok (Y/n) what's your callsign?

(Y/n): Call me Barricade.

This goes on until Morrison and Ana stops everyone's questions.

Jack Morrison: Consider yourself as our new scout and agent of Overwatch.

(Y/n): It's an honor to be part of this team Morrison. Let's get to work.