Down but not out.

(Y/N): Ow, i can't see what happened to the rest of me, what i do know is that my legs are blown off.

You slowly crawl away from the dark unknown place and into London, keeping out of sight from the public.

Strangely, it seems the remains of Null Sector are.. gone?

(Y/n): Scanning police database.

You browse through the data looking for the keyword Overwatch.

(Y/N): Oh no, how long have I've been out for?

You stare into the database and found this was 9 years of data collected.

Then you saw a big title: Overwatch Disbanded!

(Y/N): Why haven't they found me? They should have started looking for me!

Timeskip 6 months

In time, you found a new vehicle form and started working with Talon.

You just finished a scout on Junkertown, while Widow, Sombra and Reaper were waiting for your return in a nearby base

After 5 mins, you returned to give the info to Reaper.

You transformed out of vehicle form to show 4 eyes, two red, two blue and dual brass knuckles with guns poking out.

(A/N) Ignore the eyes as this is not the movie form, just focus on the brass knuckles.

(Y/N): Commander Reaper.

Reaper: Get that out of my face. (You shine your light on him with the first video above)

Widow: Report.

Sombra: Please tell me you found some information.

(Y/n): I saw her. Two junkers were also around her, but there was too much firepower for me too get close.

Reaper: You let her get away?! Without her, we can't get the treasure that they are hiding!

(Y/N): I know who could lead us to it.

You toss a picture, slightly burnt showing a big brute and a skinny man.

(Y/N): Junkrat and Roadhog.

Timeskip

Reaper: Widowmaker, Sombra, take the jet to provide cover for us. Barricade, Roadhog & Junkrat, get ready. Today we hunt.

3 hours later

With the ladies in the jet to provide cover for air, Reaper communicating over comms, Junkie and Roadie were on the bike, ready to take revenge on the queen.

You drove towards the gate, going full speed with Roadhog and Junkrat behind you.

Junker 1: What is that?

Junker Guard: Uh.. That thing.. that code..

(A/N) Set video to 5:44 to set the scene.

With the Junkers in tow, you charged through the gate.

Junker Guard: Halt!

Sirens wailed as you sped through the gate.

You transformed once you were inside the gate, and into the town.

You also saw some figures and one stood out... With a giant hammer?

(Y/N): Freeze!

You saw the hammer coming towards you and whacked you back.

(Y/N): Augh!

(A/N) Now go to 6:23.

Your vision turned black as you went offline.

(A/N) Sorry if this is a bit short.