the weird day

*wakes up looks at phone* 

she  doesnt expect that she has 40 text from unknown number.She questions it. She tries calling the number 

*rings

"sorry this number is unaviable please leave a message after the beep" 

 she hangs up.she waits till the after to call her mom when  she knew she off of work. she calls her mother to ask if she knew the number 

*rings* 

"hey mom" 

"hey sweety" 

mom was very consered because she was afriad that something had happened so she kept talking to her for a couple of hours. 

"how are you mom "  

"im doing good sweety so whats up why you calling me so early "

"im calling because i wanna know if you know this number" 

" whats the number?" 

" (202)598-4567" 

"no i dont know that number sweety. sorry but i got to go  Love you " 

"Love you too Bye."

            After that she started looking up the zipcode and looking all over to try to find this number so she went to bed and she heard a raddle at the door. she got up and tipped to the door no one was there. But it kept raddling so she ran to her room opened her window and crawled out of the window, went down the back of the apartment. she ran got into her car and her car would start up then all of a sudden the car started she went 400 miles and her car started to putter. She kept going till she saw a gas station thats when she put gas in it she didnt pay at all she grabbed gas and left.

        Then she thought that she was clear from everybody but come to find she wasnt ok. Someone came up beside her and was want her to pull over.