(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Prologue✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Hanzo awoke to his little brother squealing, and there was one thing he thought. "Damn it, he found another gay ɹǝʇıɹʍ uoıʇɔıɟuɐɟ, a̸̸̡̰͚̼̓̐̀͌̑ͩ̏̚͟n̸̢̟͓̳̳̞̤̼̲͌ͫ̊̏̈́͘̚͝d̵̲̗̼̪̩̳̈̽͆̎̋̾̈́ͨ͢͠͡ ̠̅̃͑ͪt̪͂h̡͇̼̼͕̋à̵̧̛͚͍̥̙̲t̯͉̭̪̝̬ͭ́̀͒̈́͊̕ ̴̸̧̢̥̼̝͉̙̤͂ͦ̓̆ͥͣͣa̸̿̇ͭ̍͞͝ut̨̢̢͓͙ͮ̀ͬ͏h̦̤̥̞̳͐̄̓̑or̷̵̥̯̫̥ͪͨͩ͑̂̉ͮ̒̉ͪ̕ ̵̢̪̻̼̤̬̑̋̓m̡̗̦̘̾̈ͥ̋̆̿̓̃͌ͪ́͘͢҉̏ͩu̸̡̬̩͖̺̭̗͓͝s̶͉̣͙̐̃t ̫̀o̥ͣf̴̡̡͍͕̺̹̠͐ͮ̄́ͫ̓̏ͧ̕͘ ̴̲̜͎͚̳̂̌͋̽̂ĥ͊ͧas͖͌͋̈̌ͪ̔́ ҉̸̴͎̲̬̜̒̅̆ͪ͒̍a̶̵ͦ͂҉̀͐̏͏̴̼̊̏ͩ͡ ̞̩̃͋̄̃͊͐b̿͊̏͢͞í̵̴̵̮͖̮́́̉̉ͯ̚͘ģ͙̯̠͍̐͂̈̌ͨͧ͘͜ ̵̪̠͕̝̻͑̌̆ͪ͆ͩ̈̂̓ͫ͟͟bó̧̳̼̘̞̯̝̈̈͠͏̵̣͙̠̐ͦͯ̉o̡̪t̢̛͇̞̳̥ͭ͋̑ͤ̋̂͝y̩̺̣̱̗̳̱ͧ̐̎̈̒ͫ͑͐̈́͠!̨͇͉̳̮̫͎̝̰͋̀͐̈́͒͡͞͡!!"

Hanzo and Genji were brothers, and nothing , except murderous intent, could break that bond.

Little did he know a gay cowboy with a big lala was gonna get some of that hansoap booty.And that Hanzo booty would fuck up their lives, cause damn, it was thicc.

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. )The squealing didn't stop, was Genji actually hurt? So, the "caring and loving" Hanzo went on a search for his little brother who wanted the Mercy titties and the Zenyatta boot cause they were thiccer than Hand soap's! So, little hanzo as left to drown in his own humidtitties.

He didn't think he was. He didn't know he was. But holy shit, when he opened the door to Genji's room to see a tan, muscular man with a belt that said "BAMF", he was second guessing himself.

Because damn, he was fine! And slim thicc too.

Hanzo wanted to tap that ass, so he had to start his plan.