↱13↲

Chapter Thirteen: Engagment Dinner&Natsu's awakening PT. 2
Previously on ETND:

Lucy stiffled a laugh.

Natsu grimaced.

'It's going to be a fun night' ~Lucy

'Oh great, this is gonna be a long dinner' ~Natsu
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Wendy?"

"Yes Lucy-san?" Wendy asked sweetly.

Lucy giggled quietly, "Why are Natsu and Zeref in tu-tu's?"

"Well Lucy-san, it was last week when..." Wendy began.

||FLASHBACK (WENDY'S POV)||

"Natsu-nii? Zeref-nii? Are you home?" I asked, only to get no reply.

I shuddered quietly, no one was home. The servents had this friday off.

As I make my way to my room, I suddenly hear something topple over in the kitchen, startling me. I slowly set my backpack down as quietly as I can manage, tiptoeing with my phone to my room. As I close the door, I lean my back to it, taking deep breath, sliding down it slowly.

"Finally, home sweet home." I smile, tilting my head side to side humming.

As I think quietly with my eyes closed, I imagine fluffy clouds and flowers, wanting to draw it so I don't forget. My eyes flutter open, only to see a very scary clown face.

"I will get you little girl."

I screamed, hitting the clown in the face repeatedly, until I hear the clown grunt and groan in pain as he holds his nose, giving me a perfect opportunity to slam a hard book in it's face. Once I knew the clown was down for the count, I slid off the clown's mask, seeing it was of course, my big idiot brother.

"Zeref-nii!" I pout, my lip sticking out.

"Ah!" He screams.

Later that night, I tell mommy everything, and as punishment, they have to follow my every command for one week.

||FLASHBACK END||

"..." Everything was silent, Wendy growing a very sinister grin on her face, causing Lucy to be uncomfortable.

"Well then Wendy, if you wouldn't mind, can I snap some memories?"

"Lucy-san, it would be an honor." Wendy giggles, handing Lucy her camera. Allowing Lucy to snatch pictures on her phone too.

"Lucy..."Natsu pleaded, "Please don't!"

"I think this is more than enough punishment from what you put me through a few weeks ago, don't you?" Lucy snaps, her glare sending daggers to Natsu.

Natsu shivers, 'she's scary'.

Zeref sighs, "Why the hell did you thing this was a good idea?! And why the hell did I let you drag me into it?"