Chapter 1

A/N
THIS IS NOT A FANFIC THIS IS A SHORT STORY FOR A SCHOOL PROJECT I DID WITH A FRIEND SHE CHOSE THE CHARACTERS !

Aria's P.O.V

I was just walking home when i felt some one come right up behind me and put a firm grip over my mouth and hit me with something made of glass, because when it hit me i heard glass shater.

Later

I woke up in the back on a van i heard soemthing that sounded alot like my brother's friend Cody's voice talking to the person who knocked me out i heard Cody say " Zach is she awake yet ? " i closed my eyes and acted like i was still asleep then i heard Zach tell Cody " No not yet , damn Maxx how hard did you hit her ." i told myself " Don't say anything becuase Maxx might hurt me again." then I heard Maxx say " Dude she is just faking watch ." I felt someones cold ass hand touch the side of my face i gasped and grabbed his wrist . " Told ya ." Maxx said to everyone , What the hell I dont even know who you are . I said to Maxx as he beagn to look very angry and wanting to hit me " Maxx we are almost home chill " I heard Cody tell Maxx "Your lucky that we are almost home . " I curled into a ball and silently cried . The van came to a stop Cody turned the engine off Zach went to the back of the van where i was and picked me up and carried me inside .

Andy's P.O.V

"Hey Andy have you seen Aria she wanted me to teach her how to play guitar."Ashley asked."No last I heard she was going to see her friend's Alison,Hannah,Emily, and Spencer."I told him just as CC ran into the house."ARIAWASKIDNAPPED!"He said in one breathe."What?"I asked as he looked at me."Aria was kidnapped."He said again."Cody and his band kidnapped her."He said as me,Ashley,and CC ran outside to the car and drove to Cody's house."He's dead." Ashley snapped."Dude calm down she's my sister."I told him