Chapter 2 - Jolivia Rumours?

Author's note: Hello to all my fellow Haschak Sisters fans! I'm sorry that I haven't wrote a new Chapter in two years, but hey, now I'm going to try to make a new chapter twice per week! Sorry for you guys who love this story as I have another story (The Pre-Teen Love Story) to make and also because each chapter of this story is usually 3 or 4 times longer than each Pre-Teen Love Story chapter. Anyways, I tried my best on this so I hope you will love it!

This chapter is about rumours going on about Johnny and Olivia at school. What's worse, they are having a drama recital! Will they be able to continue doing their recital without being affected by the nasty rumours?

It was the day of the recital.

Teacher: Madison! You look like the normal... I mean the beautiful Madison again! How did you get so un-fat?

Madison: Well thanks to my sister Gracie!

Teacher: Gracie, how do you do that?

Gracie: Well, that's a secret between me and Madison!

Johnny: Olivia!

Olivia: Don't say a word. *Cover Johnny's mouth*

Johnny: *Muffled*

Olivia: I think that we should get ready for the recital! *runs towards the backstage without Johnny*

Johnny: Olivia! Wait for me!

Gracie: Johnny, you need to try harder. Olivia's pretty hard to get.

Johnny: I said it already, I DON'T LIKE OLIVIA!!

Madison: Oh well, Gracie, let's get ready for the recital soon. It starts in 30 minutes.

Then, the gang headed backstage for a final rehearsal before the actual performance.

AT THE FINAL REHEARSAL:

Madison: *Rushes to the front of the stage holding a mic* Good morning, students of Sacred Hearts School! Today, we will be performing a drama entitled "Romeo and Juliet". I hope you guys will love it!

Teacher: Okay class, and... ACTION!

Olivia: Romeo, thank you for saving me! You must have traveled thousands of miles across rivers and mountains just to be here for me!

Johnny: Of course... my dearest Oli... I mean... Juliet!

Teacher: Cut! Ugh... Johnny and Olivia, do that line again, please!

While they were getting scolded by the teacher, the rest of the class started laughing and smirking and they started to make those rumours again.

Olivia: *steps on Johnny's foot and glared at him* CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING MY REAL NAME DURING THE RECITAL?

Johnny: Okay, okay!

Then, after they finished the rehearsal, the hall was packed with students and they were about to begin the recital.

Teacher: Students, in your places please! We need to get this right!

When the recital starts...

Madison: *Rushes to the front of the stage holding a mic* Good morning, students of Sacred Hearts School! Today, we will be performing a drama entitled "Romeo and Juliet". I hope you guys will love it!

Teacher: Okay class, and... ACTION!

Olivia: Romeo, thank you for saving me! You must have traveled thousands of miles across rivers and mountains just to be here for me!

Johnny: Of course, my dearest Juliet!

Olivia: Would you care to dance with me, Romeo?

Johnny: It would be my pleasure, Juliet!

Olivia: *holds Johnny's hand and started dancing with him*

Then, the whole school burst into laughter and were smirking, giggling and whispering.

Despite the rumors, Johnny and Olivia were happy that they could finish their recital without screwing up.

Remember, rumours can be really hurtful! Do be careful and know when to draw the line when it comes to teasing. Especially if it isn't true.  Anyways, thank you for reading! Votes and comments can encourage me to do more and also help me improve my stories! ;)

- The End -