~ Chapter 15 - Gotta Get Out ~*

*Fade In*

"Oh, shit!" That was Liam.

"Will you guys just leave her here?" a lady with a microphone asked.

"Liam just pick her back up!" another voice hissed. Louis. That was defiantly Louis. And he was defiantly ignoring that lady.

"I can't! She's passed out because I fucking dropped her on her head! She could of damaged her neck or something serious!"

"Louis, Louis! Is it true that you and Eleanor had sex?" a reporter asked.

"This is your choice. Either pick her up now while she has this much damage. Or leave her here to get run over by the reporters," Louis yelled over the paparazzi.

"Shit," Liam said again and picked my body up, bridal style.

He started running, closely following Louis, Louis himself making a pathway through the crowd.

"Excuse me!" he said in his normal Louis-like voice.

"Louis, Louis!"

"Yes?" he asked turning towards the young female fan.

She blushed, her whole face and neck turning a dark shade of pink.

"H-Hi," she stuttered, "I just wanted to say I'm a huge fan."

"Thank you, love," he quickly answered and kissed her cheek, "I'd love to talk more, but I'm in a rush. It was nice meeting you!"

She started grinning and her hand flew to her cheek.

Louis and Liam took off at a dead run, Liam not slowing down a bit while carrying my body. My eyes helplessly blinked and I watched the world go by with dull eyes.

"Ellie!" Louis asked, looking over at me, mid-stride.

I turned my head slightly to look at him, but my expression didn't change a bit. He gave me and Liam smile and opened a door, taking us away from the screaming girls and loud paparazzi.

They raced through the back hallways of the hotel, Liam finally getting slightly sweaty, beads breaking out on his face.

I closed my eyes again, my head throbbing. Liam started talking:

"Ellie, love, look at me. Just look at me."

I stayed the same way for a minute or so and opened my eyes, looking up at his face.

He smiled down at me for a split second and looked back up to see where he was going.

After Louis opened another door, we got to the outside. And outside, a black van was waiting. The rest of the boys were in the van, the back door open, waiting for us.

"C'mon!" Harry yelled and opened the door a little wider.

Liam's pace picked up slightly and skidded to a stop at the door. I was handed off to someone. Well, multiple people.

"Here, I have her," a deep voice said. It was Harry.

"Harry, I don't know," an Irish voice stated.

"Boys!" that was Liam and he did not sound happy. "Just get her in the car. We have got to get her to the hospital now. Something happened and, and, and-"

"We get it now come on!" Zayn said, pushing Harry and Niall out of the way. He picked me up himself and pulled me onto his lap. "Ellie, hey," he smiled, trying to be perfectly normal.

I focused in and out on his eyes. They were filled with worry. I closed my eyes again, slowly.

"Zayn?" Liam asked.

"Yeah?"

"Did she close her eyes?"

"Yeah."

"Well don't let her!"' he snapped suddenly.

"Okay, Liam. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't know." He shook my shoulder gently.

My eyes opened and I tilted my head slightly to look at him.

He smiled, "Hi! Bet you're wondering where you're going, aren't you, babe. We are, well...we're going for a ride. We are going for a ride with Liam," he pointed at Liam, "Louis," he did the same with Louis, "Niall, and Harry," he finished off. Each of the boys smiled and waved when they were pointed at.

My eyes followed Zayn's finger everytime he pointed.

"And I'm Zayn! Remember me? I bet you remember all of us. And you know who else we are riding with? We are riding with Paul, our bodyguard who is sitting in the front seat."

When Paul didn't wave, Liam hissed, "Paul, say hi."

Paul twisted in his seat and waved at me, "Hiya Ellie! I've heard a lot about you!" He turned back around just as swiftly as he turned in the first place.

"We also have Jacob who is driving. You see his head don't you, Ellie?"

Jacob, raised his hand for me to see, but didn't turn his eyes away from the road. "Hi, Ellie!"

I looked back up at Zayn and maybe a "Psh" noise.

He looked at me confused.

"J-j-j," I started, "J-j-jay-y-yda-a."

I closed my eyes and this time, I didn't open them when Zayn called my name.

*Fade Out*