Old beginnings- new ends

Level: None

___________________________________

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Mmmmmmmmmrrrrrr"

I turned over in bed, frantically slapping the alarm clock. There is no snooze button you idiot, get up. Sleeping in is a crime. 

Reluctantly, I got up, stretching with a loud yawn. My heavy eyes refused to focus on anything, so I was sent as a stumbling mess around my room. I was use to it. I stripped down of my generic striped pajamas- and put on my almost uniform-like outfit. White T-Shirt, white slacked jeans, and a white pair of sandals. The government released a law about two years ago depicting how white symbolized pureness and honesty. Everyone- and I mean everyone is forced to wear the same exact outfit as each other. Same casual outfit, same formal outfit; (of course the females wear tidy, white dresses and the males are sustained to their white tux and dress pants.), same pjs, same swimwear- you get the idea.

The N.L.N.W, aka the "National Leaders of the New World" signed a treaty in 3024, about 11 years ago, when I was 7; which basically shoved everything the constitution preached out the door. It showcased a promise for the "new world". A better world where there are no wars, no protests, pure happiness. Though, in doing that, they took ever liable person's dreams and rights away, controlling them like drugged dogs hooked to a leash.

Sorry for the dramatic backstory dialogue, had to get it out.

  ___________________________________ 

I head out the door, silicone bread in hand. I take a bite of it, twisting my nose up at the fowl taste of chemicals and forced vitamins processed into the "food". I wasn't heading to school, thank god it was Sunday. I should be at church but eh- it's not necessarily a crime to be "sick" for a day. Who in their right mind would want to listen to the same preach over and over again about our "mighty leaders" who keep this world whole.

I have a sensation my storytelling skills are highly sarcastic.

Sorry, I'll stop.

Anyways... I hopped over the sidewalk barrier, looking around to catch a glimpse of anyone who might have been looking. I see a young girl around my age, possibly older staring at me with a dumbfounded look. I shoot a wink at her, guessing she won't tell anyone about my meddling behavior outside the town's gates. I mean bro, man, dude, macho, amigo, friend, I've been hopping the walls for  years, what are the chances I'll get caught just now.

    ___________________________________ 

"Angel Machinson. You have committed major crimes in our day and age, and shall now be sentenced to trial through the 100 Level tower in Washington."

Fuck