The confession Hizasi Yamada

A/n so it toom so long school been a bitch and I'm not allowed to use my phone on weekdays anymore

Hizashi nervously walked through the halls of U.A. today he had planed to go up to his school crush and confess his feelings but the closer and closer he gets to his classroom the morr nervous and scared he gets. With every step getting closer to class, another unpleasant what ifs pops in his head. What if she doesn't like me, what if she laughs, what if she doesn't want to be friends anymore because I made it awkward since I liked her and she didn't reciprocate the feelings ? Those were just two out of the many unwanted what ifs that ran through Hizashi's head.

Once Hizashi had reached the door his entire body was shaking. He tired to calm himself down, but He was so unbearably nervous it was difficult for him to stay still for just a momment, although he was well known for being energetic and all over tha place this was entirely different. Hizashi was so scared and nervous he ended up deciding to just stay outside the clssroom till the teacher came into the classroom to, well course of, teach us. To his dismay though his crush was running late so he accidently bumped into them. " Hizashi what's up ? " you greeted him between gasps and pants from running from home to school (which was about a 3 mile to 4 miles away from the school) ,so she wouldn't be late.

" Aaaa... Upm I-I'm good Y-y/n. How about you? ", he managed to stutter out in his nervous state. Y/n giggled at him and ruffled his hair. " The usual bro. Hey, why don't you tell me what are you so nervous about?" Hizashi completely froze once he heard her question. He then started to wave his hands side to side while trying to convince Y/n that it wasn't anything important, that it was him stressing over the test today. Which wasn't a entire lie due to him forgetting to study last night for the test. " You sure Hizashi ? Is there anything else that could possible be troubling you?" Y/n asked kindly. Hizashi now begin to frantically move his hands in every direction. " Aaaaaa... Well Y/n I...aaa um wanted to ask you a um really serious and important question..." Y/n placed her hands on his stopping him move his hands all over that place. " Well bro shoot." Hizashi took a deep breath before he held Y/n hand nervously smiling. " I wanted to ask if you might want to be my girlfriend " he said without stuttering making himself feel quite proud in himself.

Y/n smiled " I was wondering when you'll confess dude " Hizashi looked at you in shock." YOU ALRE-" she covered Hizashi's mouth. " Yes I did, so how about you don't tell the whole school with that loud quirk of yours." Hizashi face turned red nodded. " mmmhhhhm" he said muffled into Y/n's hand. " Good now let's get into class before our teacher comes ." Y/n removed her hands and walking into classroom holding Hizashi's hand grinning to herself.

Extra

" HEY SHOTA GUESS WHAT ! Y/N-"

Shota never looked away from his book and finished his sentence before Hizashi could.
" reciprocated your feelings? Yea, the class never that. We're all surprised it took you so long to confess."
he said in a disinterest monotone voice.

" WHAAAAT!"