1;

Bella's POV

@bellaxmartinez

"First Day of School 🙄 but I get to see my best friend! @Anna 💜"

• • •

MA BEST FRIEND 💜💍 is typing...

MA BEST FRIEND 💜💍: I don't wanna go to school yet but I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU 💜

Me: IKR I MISS YOU 💜

MA BEST FRIEND 💜💍: Anyways I'm almost at the school wby?

Me : I just got here

• • •

I shut off my phone and then looked around for Anna's mom's car when I heard footsteps behind me.

"BELLA!" A familiar voice yelled.

I quickly recognized it was Anna then I turned around and ran to her then we hugged. She had been busy all summer going on tour with her brother that I didn't pay much attention to since he was never home.

"Aww where's my hug?" Mario asked joining our hug. Mario was our guy best friend. Him and Anna both have huge crushes on each other but haven't told each other cause they're both shy.

We all talked about how the summer went Anna like I said earlier was with her brother, Mario was in Chile with his sister for a month, while I went to London with my older sister Luna to visit our dad.

"Guys start walking to class I have to answer this." Anna said as Mario and I responded with okay.

"So you gonna tell her?" I asked him while smiling.

"I don't know. Maybe? I'm just scared..." He said looking nervous.

"Mario I've told you before she likes you too and she's scared too but you need to man up or I'll get Vanessa to do it for you." I said.

"NO! PLEASE NO!" He said while going on his knees and begging. Out of nowhere Vanessa snuck up behind him and scared him.

"AAHHH!" Mario screamed like a girl while me and Vanessa died. "It's not funny!" Mario said as he was pouting.

"What'd I miss?" Anna said with a smile on her face.

"Mario screaming like a little girl." Vanessa said while we all but Mario laughed.

"Stop bullying me!" Mario said. Then I playfully punched him as he pretended it hurt.

"Aww it's okay Mario." Anna said while hugging him. After he put his arm around her and they continued waking.

"Ness and I are third wheeling now. Great." I said sarcastically.

"AWW MY SHIP!" Vanessa yelled.

After that we all went to our 1st period. Ness and I had class together while Mario and Anna were together.

• • •

@bellaxmartinez

"Class w/ Vanessa 💚"

• • •

After posting that the teacher just talked but I didn't pay much attention then the bell rang and we went to 2nd period which Ness, Mario, and I had together. 5 minutes into the class someone I never thought I would see again walked in.

"Wait is tha-?" Mario asked before Ness interrupted him.

"Y'all better hold me back!" Ness said trying to stand up but luckily held her back.

"I thought she wasn't coming back this year..." I said while rolling my eyes.

The girl that walked in was Taylor.