I'll show you

Alina's Domain

Alina's Domain

Niva POV

After I finished my rounds, I decided to pay a visit to 'dear old mother'. Getting rid of me was a big mistake.

"Chiron, inform her majesty that I am going to check on Maion." I said pushing past the guards.

"Yes Captian" Chiron responds and turns to inform Melora.

I walk towards the domain that Alina has claimed as her own. I walk through valleys and mountains until I am a safe distance from the castle. I whistle for my pegasus, Churn, and we make our way to Alina.

I arrive at the border and release Churn. I walk to the waters edge and remember what Melora told me. Only was to make a path to Alina's place is through bloodshed. I take my knife out of my pocket and puncture my finger. I allow a few drops of blood to fall into the water. 

Almost instantly, a path appears that seems to be made of souls of the dead. From what I hear, they are prisoners to her. She claimed their souls and use them for her entertainment. I step onto the souls and look into the water. I see something come to the surface. Is that....is that me? No, there is no way. I don't have horns. Wait, what is that? Is that Maion?

I was snapped out of my trance by a shriek. I darted towards the castle, what could possibly be happening? I make my way through the narrow halls. I'm not sure how, but I found Alina's throne room. There, on the ground, was Mercy with her arm sliced open.

"YOU STUPID GIRL! HOW ARE YOU EVEN PART OF THE BLOODLINE?" Alina shouts and a dark figure approaches Mercy.

"MOTHER! PLEASE! I WOULDN'T" Mercy shouts as the dark figure approaches. This figure is like no other beast I have seen. Taller than the largest dragon in the land, claws sharper than any knife I have ever carried, teeth longer than any animal I have ever seen.

"YOU DARE DEFY ME? WHEN I TELL YOU TO ATTACK YOU DO IT! MELORA HAD HER BACK TURNED, IT WAS A EASY KILL!" Alina shouts and releases the monster upon Mercy.

"ALINA! STOP IT!" Alura shouts and runs to deflect the beasts attack.

"OH! GOODY! MY DEAR LITTLE SISTER! HERE TO PROTECT THE WEAKLING ARE WE?" Alina says, voice growing deeper with each word. "LET ME REMIND YOU WHY THEY CALL ME EVIL!" 

Alina and Alura are throwing demons back and forth. Mercy runs close to where I am and curls into a ball. To see someone so 'tough' curl into a ball disgusts me. Wait, what am I saying? This is my...my...my little sister. 

"WAIT! We have company." Alina says pausing the battle. She smiles a wicked smile. I look around and what seems to be 20 demons appear out of the floor. Wait, not demons....HELL HOUNDS!