Chapter 15

Days have passed by and now it's time for the contest. You were hyped.

Your pov
You were excited and nervous at the same time. Now is the time for the contest. But you were fighting your nervousness away and it worked! You and sans went to the middle of town to see the other contestants walking and talking all around you. You saw papyrus,undyne, mettaton and toriel in the group. You ran to them "hey guys!!!" You waved excitedly as you ran up to them. "OH HEY (Y/N)! ARE YOU ENTERING THE CONTEST TOO?!?!?!? BECAUSE I, THE GREAT MASTER CHEF PAPYRUS, WILL ENTER TOO!!!" "yeah punk! Are you ready?" "Oh why hello darling~! I'm entering the contest too! I wanna teach the world the true meaning of food is~!" "Now now mettaton. Don't be too harsh. Are you entering my child?" "YES!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!! SANS HAS BEEN HELPING ME ON PRACTICING!!!! IF ANYTHING, HE IS THE REASON IM HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!" you said pointing at sans like a child and he blushes. "Oh come on (y-y/n) it's all y-you who did that.. I o-only-" "NO! You helped me sans! You encouraged me! You kept my hopes up high! You are the reason I move on! You are the reason I can get over my tears and you are the reason why I feel like everyday is okay and why I always push my problems away is because of you. You are my life..." You said and you kissed him. You pulled away and saw toriel wide eyed, mettaton gasping, undyne staring at you two surprisingly and papyrus has his jaw on the ground. Literally.

"Before you say anything yes we are now a thing. It started on August 18." You said and before they can say anything... "All participants in the cooking contest!!! All must go up the stage right now!!! The contest starts in 5 minutes!!!" "Welp! We gotta go guys!! We have to go now sans bye!" You said and kissed him on the cheek and you went up the stage.

Time skip to when the contest starts

Ding dong!  The contest started and we started cooking. I was cooking and I quickly glance at sans and he was cheering at me like crazy. That pushed me over to my limits. I added spices and became more faster at cooking.

Time skip when you are all finished cooking and they have already judged the food

"Ahem! Attention everyone! The judge had tasted everyone's food and the results are in!" You started to shake and sweat. You were nervous but still kept your hopes up. "And the winner are..." They opened the envelope. You started to get more nervous and you tried your best not to faint. "In 3rd place we have.... Mettaton and his steak!" You clapped and mettaton waved at the audiences and got his reward. "In 2nd place we got.... Toriel and her cinnamon butterscotch pie!" Toriel smiled sweetly at the audience and got her reward. "And in 1st place is...." You got even more nervous "(Y/N) AND HER (F/F)!!!!!!!" (Fav. Food) You smiled and cried out of happiness. They handed you your reward and certificates and you all went down off of stage. Sans ran up to you quickly and tackle hugged you. "SEE (Y/N)?!?!?!? I TOLD YOU YOU CAN DO IT!!! IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!" he shouted and you cried happily on his shoulders. Soon they cleaned up and on your way to your house you saw papyrus, mettaton,undyne and toriel at the front looking at you happily. "CONGRATULATIONS (Y/N)!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!! EVEN THE GREAT MASTER CHEF PAPYRUS CANT BEAT YOU!!!!" "congrats punk! I knew you were special!" "Congrats darling! You did great!" "Congratulations my child! I knew you could win it!" They all hugged you and you noticed everyone is there. Alphys,napstablook,MK, frisk,Chara,asriel,gaster and sans is there. They all hugged you and they all congratulated you. It was getting dark and you and sans decided to sleep. You and sans went into his room. "Congrats (y/n). I love you" that was all you heard until you fell asleep. This was the best day ever.

Sorry for the short chapter!!! It's 12:04 right now. What am I doing still awake? To make this chapter. It will be published later (cuz it's 12 so it means tomorrow is now) at maybe 10 am. I better sleep I'm in a van. So ya bye potato chips!!!