Prologue

"Sena-wing!!!! What a man for man time!" Johnny-sensei said shaking my hand.  A man, huh? If only they knew I was a 15 year old.
       "Thanks for having me." I said with a smile.  My eyes wandered to a young man with messy black hair which covered one of his yellow eyes. He was quite the pretty boy.  I've previously heard jokes about him being popular with his students.  How fitting for a teacher.
       "Now now, don't be a shy emo and interact with people Coolkawa teacher." Johnny said hitting him on the back.
       "I'm Naoto Suzukawa.  I'm pleased to meet you." He said holding out his hand.  I took it and shook it.
       "I'm Tsubasa Sena.  It's good to meet you too." I said with a smile.
       "Alright! Now that we're all here, let's talk about lovely ladies!!!" Johnny said.  Suzukawa rolled his eyes.
       "Again?" He asked.  Johnny clearly didn't care.
       "When I say lovely ladies, can you guess who?" He asked.
       "Headmistress Orihime." Suzukawa said in a bored monotone.
       "Wow, really? Have you asked her out?" A blonde guy asked joining us at the table with donuts.
       "No...."
       "Isn't crush talks for girls?"
Suzukawa asked in an emotionless voice.
       "Oh come on, Suzukawa-kun.  We all know you wanna talk about your cute girlfriend." The blonde said, nudging the edgy teacher.
       "I already know all about her." Johnny said.
       "Who is your girlfriend?" I asked.  Suzukawa opened his mouth to speak, taking off his glasses, but Johnny covered his mouth quickly.
       "It's a secret." Johnny said before taking his hand away.
       "Why?" I asked.
       "Coolkawa teacher agreed not to tell anyone, right?"
       "Yea yeah, you're just jealous I have the most beautiful girlfriend ever." He said with a smile.
       "Sena, have any girls you're interested in?" Johnny asked.
       "I used to have a crush on Hoshimiya, I mean, Amahane showed me pictures from her bikini line and Hoshimiya was the model, but then I met this other girl..."  I said taking a sip of tea.  Suzukawa glared at me.  I couldn't understand why.  Did I insult him?
       "Who? WHO? By the blush on your face, I can tell you're in love with this new girl." Johnny yelled.
       "Classified." I said taking another sip of tea.

       I guess you're all wondering who I am, and who this girl I like is.
       I'm Tsubasa Sena.  I dropped out of public school so I could be a full time designer.  I'm currently homeschooled and living alone and off the money I make from my brand. I'm 15 years old.  I know, pretty young, but my family saw my passion and allow me to live on my own under conditions that I call every night and check in with them.  Before you assume they're bad parents, do know that my 22 year old brother lives in the city and checks on me often. 
       My brand name is Dreamy Crown.  It's quite a popular brand, and it's no surprise that I get many love letters from idols.
     As for the girl I like—well—love, I think she only sees the dresses I make.  My heart flutters every time I see her, I hold back from kissing her every time I see her, her charm is strong, however, she's uninterested.  Sure, she loves my designs, but she doesn't see that I've fallen in love with her.  I wasn't all that into her until I saw her backstage after her big concert when she wore the thumbelina dress.  That day, I remembered blushing afterwards. Soon after, I knew I was in love.