Chapter 1-I hope you're happy!

(Marty up above)
{~ Marty's POV~}

"I hope you're happy," my mom scolded as she slams the front door shut.

"What did I do," I said with a confused look on my face.

"You know what you did, getting drunk with your friends at that stupid party I told you not to go to,and now you got yourself in trouble with two tickets for the stupidest things,you're the most stupidest kid I know," my mom said while yelling in my face.

"I'm not a kid," I growled in anger.

"Well if you aren't a kid get out of my house,since you have no respect for me or what I say,you need to leave, I mean now pack your stuff and get out," as she said with anger rushing though her eyes.

"Where would I go," as I said it with tears running down my face

"I don't know and I don't care,get out before I call the police for trespassing," she growled

"Mom I'm sorry please don't do this, I know u don't want to do this as much I do," I said when I jumped out of my chair and ran into her arm's and she pushes away.

"I know everything I say is isn't all true but your seventeen/17 and almost eighteen/18, but it's just about time for u to move out or look for a university or college so that's what I meant I'm sorry for calling u stupid but it's kinda true Marty not the smarty," she explains while laughing to her self.

"Omg Mom that's so not funny the only thing funny is that u think your funny and that would be the only reason why I would laugh," A small chuckled fell out my mouth.

***

"Marty and haven the bus is here," mom yelled we ran out of our rooms grabbing our bags to the bus.

"Wait I'll see ya'll after work (8:30) love you guys," she walk to the door

_______________________________________

Hey sorry I didn't finish the chapter but I want to know if it's good or not cause I don't know if I want to still write this book so please comment if I should or not