The full moon , chap 4

(Marty POV)

While driving he wouldn't shut up, he was driving me nuts.

"What are you, a five year old," I snapped while pulling in to a cici's pizza.

"No but if you want me to be I will," He said and I look at him with the, do u want to get f up right now.

"He starts to laugh, what is so funny," I snapped again.

"Oh nothing, but we should go inside, don't u think," He said.

***

"Hey let's sit here," I said with a smile.

"Why is are you so closed or so triggered all the time," He said and I looked up and met his eyes.

"Well not that long ago I got my ... first mate he was nice at first but then I noised that he was gone more and more, then I saw him with his wife so I walked up to him and he told me all about he wife and child, after I saw him. Then he tried to mark me, Uhhh! He makes me soooo ... mad," I said while looking the other way.

He moved my face twords him and wiped my tears away. My eye's lifted as I smiled , and he lens in for a kiss, but someone stoped him quickly I stud up and it was who i thought it was.

"What the hell are you doing here," I shouted out loud covering my mouth while everyone looks at me.

"Am I not allowed to eat at a cici's pizza anymore," Parker asked with a smirk on his face.

(Parker is Marty's old mate/first mate.)

"Well you didn't have to interrupt me and my friend because that's so rude, don't you think," I said while looking at Jason and smiled.

"Friend... more like friends with benefits," He asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"No, why are you In my business." I snapped.

"You know you still love me and you will never get rid of me," he snapped back.

"Then he lend in for a kiss but for me but Jason." Why is he going for my mate. So my reaction was to pull him back and he tried to kiss me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you." I smelled his breath it smelled like nothing really, but why would he act this way or... IT'S A FULL MOON!!!!

"We need to leave now!" I said grabbing my purse and his arm.

"What's wrong?" He asked. My heat is about to start. I said racing to my car.

"We will go to my place no one is home and you smell great right now," He said looking at me.

"Okay where is your house I need to know now!" As He panicked looking back and forth from him to the road.

***

We get to his house and he rush inside while bringing me up stairs, to the bathroom, I turned the cold water on and placed me in the tub.

"Please stay with me",I said with tears running down my face and clinching at the pain of the heat.

"But I thought you done like me or something like that", he said with a confused look on his face.

"I'm starting to really like you please stay, no wait think I'm starting to love you," while blushing and he wipes the tears from my face and are eyes locked.

"I will I promise and I think I'm starting to love you too," he said

___________________________

Sorry I took so long to make this chapter

But vote please✅‼️❗️❕